Fade.....

Fade

Fade out off reality and into gravity is all I want to do, no silly question with useless answers,

just air and peace, to be come one with the world but at the same time invisible, if only if only, to never worry or fear, to just breath and exists is all I need to be free,

free of a world of pain, lies, hurt, betrayed, disgusting individuals, like child molesters, parents who abuse there kids, kids killing other kids, grown people killing kids and others for no reason, to just be here in this world of hate, it feels like sometimes its to late, someone had to make a mistake, If only I could fade from this place and into a new place, emptiness seem lonely but this world seems foney, everybody worried about things that don't matter, there mind so consumed by TV and actors don't for get the rappers, how did this happen? fighting and violent acts are shined up on in the world, everyone looking for that new fight or who don't like who and who shoot Pac, I mean dame dose it ever stop?, you cant see realty because your so raped up in the media, whether you think its illuminated or if its just the new hobby, cant you see its a trick to get you hip, and not to the new things but to fool you in to bad things, bad means good and dirty means fresh, this whole world is a mess, lets not talk about politics because the whole lot of them makes me sick, so much kouse and confusion what in the world are they doing, the world around me all got they hands out, they giving us what they can but still its not enough now, gas steady going up and so is food, but ant no jobs barely enough schools, the evil ones are lurking trying to get over and most secede, now you tell me why wouldn't I want to fade out of realty when nobody around me is listing, not one person takes heed, they hear but they don't see and they see what they want to hear, so for me I think and hope I JUST FADE.........................................