Level 4

*Lavi's POV*

"Hey Allen, we've only been running into level 1's & 2's. Are you sure where not lost?" I asked with a suspicious look.

He just rubbed the back of his head and gave a sly smile."Ha, maybe...okay where lost"

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! "I should've known. I forgot all about your habit of getting lost! Your just like Krory!" I whined.

"Oh be quiet, Krory gets lost more than I do!" Allen said proudly. "I don't get lost as easily as he does.

"Whatever, its gonna be a while till' we get out of here." I said starting to walk ahead. I hope LenaLee & Yu are ok.

*LenaLee's POV"

We stopped for a bit so we could take a break. I tore off a piece of my shirt so I could wrap up my leg. It felt a little better than before so we started walking again.

"Hello Exorcists, it's about time you got here we've been waiting to fight somebody." The Level 4 said with a sly look.

There were 2 of them so the other 2 must be waiting for Allen & Lavi while the last one is with the Noah.

"LenaLee are you ready" Kanda asked drawing Mugen.

I nodded and we attacked the Akuma.

Innocence Activate!

I jumped up into the air and yelled

"Falling Footsteps: Iron Shackles!" and I came down on the Akuma. The ground crumbled as the Akuma blocked my attack. They started shooting at Kanda and I and Kanda released his First Illusion: Netherworld creatures. The Akuma then combined there shot and launched at us hitting us both at the same time. We coughed up blood and that's when Kanda released his attack.

*Kanda's POV*

I was getting sick of the Akuma's throwing us around like that. I decided to release my 2nd & 3rd Illusions.

Second Illusion: Sublimate!

3 dots formed in my eyes and dark lines went under my eyes.

A force of energy started forming and the wind picked up around me.

From here on Katana, Take my life force and give me power.

Taboo Three Illusions!

I launched at the Akuma and started hitting both of them with my Katana. They tried to hit me but couldn't see or catch me because my speed picked up. LenaLee then joined in and used her crystallized type innocence technique.

"Try all you want Exorcists, We will not let you get to the Noah & the Innocence. Its pointless!" They said together.

"Che, I'm getting to the Noah and retrieving the innocence."

SO GET OUT OF MY WAY!!