Hide it

*LenaLee's POV*

Was this really happening? My body was filled with excitement that Kanda and I were actually kissing. Even though it was my first kiss it didn't last long. It was a short but passionate kiss. He pulled away and then he threw a pillow at me.

"Its late, now get some sleep." he said moving to the other side of the bed.

I smiled and laid down on the bed. He then turned facing me and put the sheet over us. I giggled and he looked at me confused.

"What are you laughing for?" He asked with an annoyed look.

"Oh no reason.." I said pulling him in for another kiss.

We laid there for a while and did that for the next 10 minutes but then we fell asleep in each others arms.

*Kanda's POV*

I woke up to the sight of her face next to me. I slightly smiled remembering what happened last night. I didn't move because I didn't want to wake her up. I laid there looking up at the ceiling, resting my arm on my forehead. I didn't know exactly what I felt last night. I had mixed emotions and the kiss just happened. If anyone found out what happened, they could get the wrong idea. I sighed and carefully got of the bed, heading into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped inside letting the warm water splash against my skin. I took out my hair tie and let my long blue hair flow down my back. I needed to clear my head and just relax for the time being. I closed my eyes and my mind drifted else where as I just stood there silently. I snapped back to reality when i realized how long I was in there. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist as water trickled down my arms and back from my hair. I opened the door to see Lenalee awake, sitting up looking in the other direction. I walked over and sat at the bottom of the bed as water dripped down from my hair onto it.

"Good morning..Kanda" I herd Lenalee say as she fixed her hair.

"..Good morning.." I say while looking at the ground.

The room became awkwardly quiet as the two of us sat there in silence and I was about to get up when she called my name. "Kanda..how do you really feel about me..?" she said as she looked down at her hands and I could see a faint blush on her cheeks. I didn't know what to say because honestly I really have no clue how I feel. I sigh and glance over at her. "I don't know..I've never felt like this before so I don't know what to say." She looked up at me with a nod and smiled. "I understand.. but Kanda I-" A small beeping noise randomly came on and it cut her off. Her golem flew over to her and started glowing. "Ms.Lenalee, please report to Hevlaska's chamber. Leverrier would like to see you and your brother will be there to." The beeping stopped and the golem flew into her arms as she sighed, getting up off the bed.

"I guess there's just no point in avoiding him when he comes is there.." she mumbled, walking towards the door.

I hesitated for a moment and I got up quickly, heading to the bathroom, putting on my exorcist uniform. I came back out and walked out the door, heading down the hallway to catch up with Lenalee. I stopped beside her as she looked up at me with a faint glint of happiness in her eyes.

"I'll just walk with you until we get to Hevlaska.." I say, looking ahead with out looking her in the eyes again.

I noticed her smile and she nodded as we walked silently to the elevator.

What does Leverrier want anyways? Every time he comes he always has a reason to see her and he already knows that he scares her. Either way, I'll still wait for her until they finish there "meeting".