Reunited

*Kanda's POV*

Some time has passed and the sun was setting. We were both breathing heavily and my healing powers were slowing down. I knew it wasn't a good idea to release my sublimate illusion but I had no other choice. The good thing was the Akumas were slowing down, which meant our attacks were taking effect.

"We will not lose to you pathetic Exorcists!" They screamed while shooting at us.

"LenaLee, Let's finish this!" I shouted and she nodded.

We launched at one Akuma and I stabbed it with my Katana and LenaLee kicked the Akuma into the air and it exploded. We attacked the 2nd one and then it was over.

*LenaLee's POV*

We were tired and it was dark. I collapsed onto my knees and sat on the ground. We herd a noise and then torches appeared on the walls and lit up the maze. Kanda leaned against the wall putting away Mugen.

"The Noah are up ahead. We'll stay here for a bit so you can rest." He said.

"What about you Kanda? You probably need some rest too." I said to him.

"Che, I'm fine.." he said looking in the other direction.

*Allen's POV"

We had just finished fighting a few level 3's which meant we were getting close to the Innocence and the Noah.

"Your lucky we found the right path or we would've been lost all night, Moyashi'" Lavi said with a laugh because of the name he called me.

"Don't call me that! I already have BaKanda saying that, I don't need you saying it to." I complained.

"Sure thing Allen, Let's get going I think I saw explosions coming from over there. It could be Yu & LenaLee." Lavi said putting his hands behind his head and walking off.

*Kanda's POV*

"YUUU!!!!!!" a familiar voice shouted. It didn't take long to know who it is.

"Che, I guess that Baka Usaji found us.." I said with an annoyed face.

A blur of orange and white launched toward us and in a flash the Moyashi and Usaji were here.

"YUUU!! LENALEE!! BAKANDA!!" They shouted.

"Don't call me that! I shouted while threatening to cut him with Mugen.

The Usaji backed off while trying to hold back a laugh.

"Che, Let's just get the Innocence and leave." I said with an annoyed tone.

"Oh come on Kanda, we're all back together, now smile." LenaLee said putting her hands on my face, using her hands to move my lips to make it look like I was smiling.

"Whatever" I said walking through the opening of the maze.

The Innocence was just laying on a pedestal and the Noah were no where to be seen. The others walked in and looked around but they were gone.

"Che, did they expect to kill us with just a few Akuma? Pathetic.." I said with a smirk.

We took the innocence and the Moyashi opened the Ark and we left the City of Verda.