The Kiss

*LenaLee's POV*

It was him. The one person I hated and feared the most. The one who took me away from my Nii-san. Leverrier. I didn't want to be around him at all. I herd from Reever & Johnny that he was here. I snuck through the order until I was in front of Kanda's door. I knocked on his door and there was no answer but I herd noise coming from the room. He was in the shower. I blushed a little bit and knocked again. That's when I herd HIS voice. Leverrier was coming down the hallway. My heart started racing and that's when Kanda's door opened and he pulled me inside before Leverrier could see me. He closed the door and we saw his shadow walk by. Kanda let go of me and he locked back his door. I looked over at him and saw that he only had a towel around his waste. I blushed and tried to hide it but he noticed.

"I'll be right back" he said walking into the bathroom.

I walked over to his bed and sat down. He then came out of the bathroom and he was wearing a white button-up shirt with black pants and his hair was down with a towel over it. He walked over and sat next to me.

"So your going to hide out here until he leaves?" He asked looking at me.

"W-well if its ok with you" I said while blushing. I don't know why I was acting like this. I've done this so many times but for the past few months I've been getting mixed feelings about him. Wait do I like kan-

"I really don't care, If you want to stay you can." he said interrupting my train of thought.

*Kanda's POV*

Even though she hated Leverrier, I liked when he came so I could have an excuse to let her stay with me. I've liked LenaLee for a while and I could tell she liked me back because of the way she acts around me. We were talking for a while when we herd HIS voice.

"LenaLee, I want to see you in Hevlaska's chamber tomorrow morning, I'm looking forward to seeing you" he said as he stood in front of the door laughing. He knew she was in here. He walked away from the door and I looked over at LenaLee. She was shaking and she had tears in her eyes. A few tears slid down her face. I pulled her towards me and she just looked down at her hands. I put my hands on her chin to make her look at me.

"Don't worry LenaLee, I'm here. I won't let him scare you like that." I said looking her in the eyes.

"Kanda..." She whispered.

I wiped the tears of her face and then we started leaning in towards each other. At that moment-

Our lips touched for the first time.