Chapter 2

His eye were inviting but his smirk was dangerous. As the strobe lights changed to glow in the dark white lights I took notice to his attire. He wore a grey suit that squeezed his tightened muscle just enough, a vest, and a tie.

"What a very... exciting name." I glanced at his lips as he talked - very plump and red. His rather large hand rubbed the stubble on his face in the process of him leaning back in his chair. "You are quite the dancer Ms. Desire."

"Thank you," He nodded, "Another drink?" He nodded once more pursing his lips together. I took his glass. I noticed him trailing his eyes along the many tattoos that covered the inside of my arm. "What would you like?"

"Your strongest drink."

I did exactly what he said - gave him our strongest alcoholic beverage. I mixed it with nothing. I made my way back to the mysterious man. His eyes fell from the female on his lap back down to me. I sat the drink on the table and turned to walk away. "Wait." He said latching onto my bare skinned bicep. "Sit down with me."

I slid away from his hold. "I have to get back to the bar."

____

Woman crowded around him as he sat - not because he was throwing tips but because he was attractive. Handsome was an understatement. He was more than that. He was charming, seducing, polite - completely captivating. But he had an edge. He held himself up high; telling by the respect the other men in the club gave him, he was important and dangerous.

I tore my eyes from him, not wanting him to catch me staring.

When my shift was done I drove home. As I enter the penthouse I stripped myself to the black lace panties I wore. I entered the kitchen for a glass of water. As I sipped on the drink I noticed how quiet everything was. You could hear a pin drop. The air felt tense - like I was being watched. I went to my room and found a large T-shirt to slip on. Living in such a large penthouse alone can make you paranoid.

I yawned dropping myself into the king sized bed and almost immediately fell asleep.

_____

Hands crept their way under my body. For a minute I didn't move thinking that it was someone I had brought home with me for the night. Opening my eyes I realized I came home alone. My eyes landed on a tall muscular man taking me away from my bed. I panicked, shoving his neck as I hard I could. This pushed the man away and left me crashing down on the bed.

I struggled to regain my balance but when I did I quickly retaliated, grabbing the gun from inside of my nightstand drawer and pointing it at him. "Get out."

The man held his hands up in defense but grinned sheepishly. "Oh? Your prepared." I rounded the bed nearing him. He backed up as I came close. Before I could say anything he shouted something in Italian. Good thing I took Italian in school.

She's got a gun.

"Damn right I do." Before I could shoot I was tackled to the ground by another man - the gun sliding under the bed. He rolled onto of me pinning me down. I scratched his face and bucked my hips as hard as I could to release myself. He looked surprised as he rolled off of me.

He knew how to break into my home but he didn't know I took UFC fight class as a hobbie.

I got up and ran but the other blocked the exit. I had another gun in the kitchen; all I had to do was get to it. The one behind me swooped me up as I kicked and scratched. "Help." he mumbled to his friend. "She's strong." The other grabbed my legs as an attempt to restrain me. I kicked him the chin as hard as I could and punched the one still holding me in the balls. I ran to the kitchen but before I could retrieve the gun from the counter drawer a sharp pain pierced my back causing me to cringe. I fell to the ground and blacked out.