Chapter 12

When I first started this book it was at 30k reads and I decided I didn't like it. I'm rewriting it now and I've been so happy writing this. I have so many ideas for this story and I'm so grateful to have readers like you. I just reached 6k reads on this story. When I restarted it I didn't think any one would read it because it was crappy. I thought I should put this at the beginning of the chapter because not everyone reads the authors note haha. Thanks for everything. I love you guys

Enjoy;

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

I wasn't too excited for this Carter guy to be coming out to L.A. for us.

As much as all the guys loved him and even though he sounded pretty cool, I wasn't interested in having to hang out with another Vine Guy.

Right now we're on our way to the airport to pick up Carter.

Cameron was driving, Nash was in the passanger seat, and Matt and I were in the back.

After about a 20 minute ride we got to the airport. As soon as we got there, Matt darted into the place with a huge smile on his face.

I haven't seen him too happy in the past few days. He been acted awkward and quiet in front of me.

Cam, Nash and I followed Matt into the airport and sat by the gate where Carter would be coming from.

Flight 529 from North Carolina has now landed, Flight 529 from North Carolina has now landed

Matt immediately shot up at the announcement.

I saw an Asian boy step out from the terminal. His eyes met with Matt which sent them both running for eachother.

That must be Carter.

"I missed you so much buddy." Matt said embracing Carter into a big hug.

"Not half as much as I missed you."

Carter greeted Cam and Nash and then his eyes met with mine.

"You must be Savannah." He said sticking his hand out for me to shake.

I shook his hand saying, "that's me, you must be Carter Reynolds."

"The one and only." He replied with a playful smirk.

"We better get going." Nash said looking around the airport.

We nodded in agreement and headed out to the car.

___________

Tonight all the guys and us girls were going out to some fancy dinner to discuss the tour.

"This?" I asked Renee holding up a pink strapless dress.

She shook her head. "Go for something more mature," she said doing the Spongebob imagination hand thing.

I looked through my closet and pulled out a black sleeveless dress that cut off just about my knees and help it up for her.

"Perfect." I smiled and slipped it on along with a pair of black heels.

Renee wore a dark blue sleeveless dress that cut off again, above her knees with white heels.

We did eachother's makeup and hair, took a couple selfies together, and headed down stairs where Cam, Nash, Carter, and Matt were waiting for us.

I saw the guy's jaws drop as we entered.

"Do we look ok?" I asked them spinning Renee around. They all nodded in approval.

Renee walked over to Nash and walked out with him.

"You're my date tonight." Cam said wrapping his arm around my waist.

Cameron and I always had this close realationship that I love. Of course the whole protective side gets to me sometimes.

At the restaurant we met up with the rest of the guys including Des so Cam left me and all his attention was focused on her.

I walked over to Carter and Matt who were "dating" tonight.

"My date ditched me." I laughed as Matt drapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Join us tonight then." Carter suggested.

I smiled, "I'd be glad to." We all hooked arms and walked in together.

We got a table. I sat inbetween Matt and Renee. Cameron sat at the end of the table and as we a were all ordering he set up a presentation for Magcon.

"I think I'm going to have a salad." Renee told me shutting her window.

I scrunched my nose. "Salad? Come on girl eat a steak. In fact that's what I'll have." I said shutting my menu.

"Something big for a little girl." Matt smirked putting his hand on my thigh which set me totally off guard as Cam started talking.

"Alright so I have some cities in mind for the tour, tell me whatcha think."

Cam began listening off cities which consisted of;

•Dallas, Texas
•San Fransico, Cali
• San Diego, Cali
•Chicago
•Boston
•Hartford
•Charlotte
•Providence
•New York City
•Miami
•Tampa
•Atlanta
•Woodbridge
•Vegas
•Philidelphia
•Pittsburg

We all agreed those were good cities to hit up at the start of the tour.

Before Cameron could continue the waitress came over and took our orders.

After we ordered Cam continued.

"Alright so meet and greets will be first. Afterwards will be merch shopping for VIP then doors will open for the show. Everyone that wants their own time can have it as long as it fits in the time. Do you guys have any questions?

Matt rose his hand. "What's the room situation?"

"4 beds to each room. We have like 26 people so 6 rooms?" Cam said in more of a question form.

"Well I'd like to know who I'd be rooming with since I'll have to pretty much live with them." Matt said.

"I'm going to be with Cam that's all that I know." Des shouted raising her hand earning a glare from me.

"We'll room, the four of us. "Gilinsky said referring to him, Jack, Tori, and Aubrey."

"I want to be with Carter." Matt told us.

We finally worked out all of the rooms after arguing and switching for a few minutes.

Room 1: Cam, Des, Hayes, Ximena

Room 2: Taylor, Shawn, Ashley, Sophia

Room 3: Sammy, Luca, Nate, Leslie

Room 4: Jack, Jack, Aubrey, Tori

Room 5: Aaron, Athena, Jacob, Janet, Mahogany

Room 6: Renee, Nash, Matt, Carter, me

Yeah, I barely knew Carter but I've live with Nash and I've slept over Renee and Matt's places. I really figured I'd be ok.

I mean a part of me wanted to room
with Cameron for that having my brother sake, but I'd be ok.

"Tickets will be on sale tomorrow." Cam exclaimed just in time for the food to come.

The waitress winked at Matt just before sending me a glare, noticing Matt's hand was still placed on my thigh. I smirked at her as she slammed my steak in front of me.

Renee seemed to notice which made her laugh.

"What's so funny?" Matt asked looking at her clueless.

I shook my head and started eating.

___________

Hey guys I'm not going to make this long because I wrote a long note at the beginning. 5 votes and comments for the next chapter?

                           I love you guys,
                                             Brooke