Chapter 39

Week Of Updates- Day 7

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

"Do you have everything?" Cam asked as he shut the trunk to his car. I nodded and walked over to the passanger's seat.

I looked over at all my friends that I've mad during the last couple of months. Everyone stood with upset expressions on their faces.

Nash, Hayes, Ximena, Jack, Jack, and Renee stood in front of me, silently.

We all stood there looking at eachother which felt like forever.

Finally, Nash walked up to me, "I wanted to go last but we all knew nobody wanted to go first so I'll take one for the team." He mumbled pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'll miss you, you devil child," Nash laughed.

"I'll miss you too," I pulled away from the hug as Hayes approached us.

"Ah, my favorite little brother."

"I'm not little anymore, Savannah." He chuckled.

"Come here," I laughed hugging him.

"I don't want you to leave, I need a mom figure."

"FaceTime babe, FaceTime."

Next, Ximena came up to me. Ximena and I were never that close but we were always together since she was always with Hayes. She was flying back to North Carolina tomorrow for school, I can only imagine how Hayes feels.

"Thanks for being such a great friend," She said making me smile.

"Good luck in school, keep in touch, okay?"

She nodded as we pulled eachother in for a quick hug.

After Ximena walked back to Hayes, Gilinsky approached me.

"You're a peice of work Dallas, but I love you." He said hugging me.

"I love you too, G," I giggled.

Johnson suddenly came up to us and pushed Gilinsky off of me.

"It's my turn, fool." He yelled hugging me.

"I swear if you don't keep in contact with me, I'll expose you to every person in the world." He whispered seriously into my ear.

"Was that a threat, J?"

"It was young one." I blushed and hugged him tighter.

"I'm probably going to miss you so much."

"I'll miss you too," he said pulling away, "Get some As for me, girl."

"Will do."

My eyes met Renee's eyes. As soon as we saw eachother we began sobbing.
She jumped into my arms we both started shaking uncontrollably.

"I'm coming to see you every weekend so don't make any plans because nobody is more important than me anyway."

I laughed and whipped my tears away, "Okay, love."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We hugged again and Nash wrapped his arms around her, "It'll be okay." He told her.

"Ready?" Cam asked getting into the car.

I shook my head, "Where's Matt?" I asked confused.

"Right here!" He yelled running up to me. His eyes were red and his hair was a mess.

"Are you okay?" I asked him confused.

"Yeah I just, it's a long story." He stuttered.

I looked at him confused but decided to ignore it. I wasn't going to see him for awhile, I needed to focus on saying goodbye.

"I love you so much," he whispered hugging me.

"I love you too."

"Text me as soon as you get home so I know you're safe."

"Of course." I continued to hug him not wanting to let go.

"Come on, we gotta go." Cameron said.

I pulled away from Matt and kissed him quick on the lips.

"Tell Burnie I love him."

"I will," Matt laughed.

I got into the car and buckled up. Matt shut the door and stood in front of it as he began to cry.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too."

Cam waved to everyone and we began driving away.

I took the aux cord and plugged my phone in. I played All I Ever Need by Austin Mahone as we drove out of the city.

This was the same song I listened as we drove into the city on the first day of summer.

I looked out my window as I felt tears fall from my eyes again.

I wish this summer would've never ended.

I made so many memories and friends this summer that I'd never take back.

Even though I got shot, I'd live through it all again if I meant I could stay in Los Angeles for a little while longer.

My phone buzzed with a text message, taking me out of my thoughts.

I looked down at it to see a text from an unknown number.

Bye Savannah, sorry for shooting you. I'm getting out of jail soon which means I'll have Matty all to myself. Good luck in school! Don't forget your crayons.

Xx- Des

___________________