Chapter 21

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

"Jack!" I yelled practically jumping on Jack J making him spill his water bottle.

"What do you want?" He asked throwing me off of him.

"I wanted to know if you'd take me to the hospital." I said handing him Cam's car keys.

He shook his head. "I'm not driving you because if I recall you made me go in a dog cage so some dog can sit in the car. Why should I do anything nice for you?"

I sighed. "Jack please! Matt is in the hospital I need to go see him. You don't understand."

"Savannah why do you want to go to the hospital anyway? Wait don't tell me. Who got you pregnant young lady?" He shouted making me chuckle.

"I'm not pregnant Jack. Now please take me to the hospital I need to see Matt."

He sighed crossing his arms over his chest. "I can't."

"Why?"

"I don't have a car." He said keeping a straight face. I held up Cameron's keys making his jaw drop.

"Meet me in the car. I'm going to get Gilinsky." Jack whispered running in the opposite direction as me.

A few minutes after I got to the car Jack and Jack showed up and we headed for the hospital.

"What happened Savannah?" Gilinsky asked from the backseat.

"Matt and I were dating. In secret. Long story short, Cam found out."

"Yeah that's not good." He said leaning back in his seat.

Once we got to the hospital we all darted into the building and went to the front desk. "We're here to see Matthew Espinosa." I told the lady at the front desk as I tried to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry he can only see family at the moment." She said going back to her computer.

"We are family. I'm his sister and these are his cousins."

She looked over at me with a confused look. "You really think I'm stupid, don't you? I know who you are. My daughter's a big fan. Savannah Dallas, Jack, and Jack."

I looked over at Jack and Jack who looked almost as shocked as me. "I'll let you in. But only if you take a picture and sign this paper for my daughter." She said taking out her phone. "Oh and follow her on Twitter."

I took out my phone and followed the girl's account. She was a Cameron girl and her account was dedicated to him and Des. Regardless, we all followed her, took a picture with her mom, and signed the paper.

Finally after about 20 minutes, we were sent in to see Matt.

The journey to find his room took awhile but when we got there we opened the door to reveal Carter standing by the door in nothing but a robe.

"What are you doing?" Gilinsky asked as he saw Carter.

"Yeah, and where can I get one of these?" Johnson asked stroking Carter's robe.

"Where's Matt?" I asked pushing passed them.

"He hasn't woken up yet, but he's right around the corner." I turned the corner to see helpless Matt lying in a hospital bed with a black eye, neck brace, a cast on his left arm, and a full leg cast on his right leg.

"Matt, oh my gosh." I whispered walking up to him. His eyes remained closed as I ran my fingers through his silky hair.

"Is he going to be ok?" I asked Carter as him and the Jacks joined me around Matt's bed.

Carter shrugged. "Doctor said he can go into a coma or even be paralized neck down."

"But what about tour, his career, the rest of his life?" I whispered putting my hand on Matt's.

What if he's never the same?

That day Matt broke. But it left me more broken then anyone.

____________________

Hi guys!

Happy Thanksgiving (Eve) ;)

I'm thankful for all of you guys. Whether it's because you follow me on Vine and like my posts or even if it's you read my books here. Thankyou for being you and filling my messages and my life with so much positivity.

I love you guys, happy Thanksgiving and if you don't live in America happy Wednesday :)

<3 Brooke