Chapter 24

*Savannah's P.O.V.*

"Are you related to Matthew Espinosa?"

"Yes!" I said standing up and walking towards the man with the clipboard followed by Jack, Jack, and Carter.

"Well, Matthew made it successfully out of surgery. He no longer has the tumor. We are very fortunate that we were able to find this so early. Matt will be okay but he may be different. You may go see him if you'd like."

I pushed passed the man and ran to Matt's room. I slowly pushed the door open to see Matt laying down in his bed flipping through tv channels.

Once he saw me, a smile came to his face. That then told me that he was okay.

"On finally," he said, "I've been waiting for one of you for hours. Do you know what tv shows I like? I seemed to have forgotten that too."

"Matt, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just forgot. What's your name again? There's too many of you nurses."

"I'm not a nurse, Matt. I'm your girlfriend. Savannah, Anna?"

"I have a girlfriend?" He asked scratching his head.

"Matt please don't tell me you forgot!" I said trying not to cry.

"I'm so sorry, Savannah. I don't remember you. I don't remember anything."

________________

I walked Matt towards his front door. He didn't remember anything so I was in charge of re introducing him to his normal life.

"This is where you live, Matt." I told him.

"I have a house?"

"Yes, you live here with your puppy, Burnie."

He gasped "aw I love puppies!"

I grabbed his hand and took him up to his room where Burnie was.

Once we got there I told Matt that this is where he slept.

I opened the door revealing a surprised Burnie. He started barking and he ran up to Matt.

"Hi buddy!" Matt squealed sitting down on the floor next to his dog.

I smiled and walked into the bathroom getting him stuff to take a shower.

"You do remember how to take a shower, right?" I asked him, peaking my head out of his bathroom.

He blushed. "Yeah, they taught me at the hospital."

I put the shower on for him and grabbed him a hoodie and some sweatpants to change into when he was done.

"I'll be in the kitchen. I'm going to make you some food." I told him as he closed the bathroom door.

I walked to his closet and threw on one of his hoodies then made my way to the kitchen.

I decided to make Matt bagels since that's really the only thing he ate before everything happened.

"SAVANNAH! I NEED HELP!" He suddenly screamed from his bathroom.

I ran up the stairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Matt, are you ah- dressed?"

"Yeah, but please come here!"

I opened the door to see him standing in nothing but his boxers.

I looked him up and down, feeling my mouth go dry.

"Um, are you okay?" He asked me.

"I'M FINE!" I screamed making him jump. "I'm okay. What do you need?"

"Can you help me get dressed?"

I sighed, making him sit down on the toliet.

"Here, put your feet into those holes. I said showing him the two holes of his sweatpants.

I looked up to him seeing his confused expression. God how could a person be so hot without even trying?

He did as I told him and pulled his sweatpants up.

Then I handed him a hoodie, my favorite hoodie on him.

"All you have to do is put your arms through these holes and slide the rest of your body in."

He did as I said and happily showed me that he put his clothes on.

"Good job." I giggled watching his check himself out in the mirror.

"Savannah, a have a question." He said suddenly turning around.

"K, shoot."

"Did I love you?"

"Yes- you did. Very much."

__________

GUYS DON'T HATE ME FOR NOT UPDATING IN OVER A MONTH IM SO SO SORRY

THANKS FOR READING! OH AND HEY WE JUST REACHED 11K ON VINE SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! 5 VOTES & COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?

Have a good week! Don't forget to smile :)

<3 Brooke