Part 4

When i woke up, FireHeart was making breakfast. I smelled eggs, bacon, and milk. I jumped out of bed and galloped to the kitchen. I then sat down on one of the chairs by the table.

"Need any help?" I asked FireHeart.

"No, but thanks for asking." She shook her head. Pretty soon, food was ready. She set down a plate of eggs and bacon, then a glass a milk. Then, FireHeart did the same for herself.

I looked at the food. It looked so appetizing. So, I chowed down. It was delicious! I finished it in just a minute. I looked at FireHeart. She was eating her food slowly and properly. I blushed in embarrassment. She laughed.

She looked at me. "Hey, don't you want to take your backpack off?"

I looked at my backpack. I had slept in it. If I took it off, then FireHeart would see my wings. Then she would know I'm an alicorn...

I shook my head. "No. It's the only thing that covers me up that I have..."

She jumped up from the table. "Oh! Then let's go shopping!"

I was shocked. I didn't know she would be this nice to me... To offer buying me clothes, even though she just met me yesterday. Especially how ponies used to treat me before they got their minds erased...

"Um, ok?" I smiled at FireHeart.

She smiled back. "Ok, let's go! There's this REALLY great store in a town a ways from here, but it wont take long to get there." I nodded then woke Blue up. He was a little drowsy, but managed to get in my bag. Then, we went on our way to the train.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

When we got there, FireHeart told me that the fashion show was in a town called PonyVille. She then started leading me to the fashion store.

When we got in a mare with white skin, a purple curly mane, and blue gems for a cutie mark was making a new dress. When she saw us, she took a break and went up to us. "Hey FireHeart! What brings you all the way to PonyVille?"

"Well, I met this mare yesterday and I found out she needs new clothes! So, I brought her to the best fashion store ever."

The mare blushed. "Thank you very much. " She looked at me. "My name is Rarity. What's yours? And, what are you interested in?"

"My name is ColorWing and I want something pretty, but can wear a lot."

"Hm..." Rarity pondered. Then, she galloped over to a dress. It was tie dye, and the colors where rainbow. It's skirt went down to the middle of my hind legs. "How about is?" She asked.

I went over to it. "Can I try it on?" I asked. She nodded.so, I wet over to the dressing rooms and put the dress on.

I looked in mirror. I just noticed that the dress had whole where wings should be. My wings were brought the holes.

"Oh no." I thought. "I can't get it because it'll show my wings!"

Then, I heard a knock on the dressing room door. "ColorWing? Are you done?"

I said, "Yeah, but I don't look good in it."

"Oh, sure you do. Come on! Come out here so we can see it!" She urged.

"No thanks." I disagreed.

A few minutes went by, then FireHeart spoke up. "You said your all dressed right?"

"Yeah..." I said suspiciously.

"Then I'm coming in." She started opening the door.

"No, wait-" I tried to stop her, but it was too late. She had opened the door.

FireHeart looked at me, and her mouth hung open.

"Y-your an Alicorn?"