Day

I wake up, happy. Really, everyday nowadays has been happy for me. I have Nico, my friends, and a good life since wars are over for now.

I guess my half-brother, Sean, noticed, considering he looked a little jealous for some odd reason.

"Will! I'm supposed to be the gay sibling!" Sean complained when I asked him what was wrong.

I stand up from my bed, which I had been sitting on. "Sorry, bro. There's two now."

Sean groans and walks out of the cabin.

I quickly change into my clothes for the day and walk outside. It was a nice day, as they always are at camp.

I could hear Drew groaning about relationships in the distance. Normal day still.

It was a Monday today, so we had our normal schedules.

But as always, we start off with breakfast.

Once my cabin is all ready, we head down to for breakfast.

All of us sit around the table, waiting for years breakfast to appear. There's preset waffle breakfast every Monday with the magical plates, and there's different things for people with allergies.

The food finally appeared, and everyone at my table ate quickly.

You probably didn't know this, but Apollo kids really love waffles.

Everyone finishes, and it's just about time to start the day's activities.

We go through the day until we have a time period to do what we want, like a free period in school.

Nico had to get caught up in some camp stuff, so I couldn't hang out with him.

Most of my cabin was at the basketball courts, which I wasn't exactly in the mood for, so I couldn't really hang out with them either.

I was sitting on the grass near the lake.

An Aphrodite girl, I think her name was Jackie, walked over to me.

"Hey Will, can you help me with something?" She asks, sitting down next to me.

"I guess." I say. "What is it?"

"There's this guy I like, but he says he's gay. I think you know him. Could you see if he's really gay or just not into me?" She asks.

"Well, who is this person?" I ask.

"Nico." She says.

I give her an odd look. She gives me a questioning look.

"What?" She asks.

"Well, he's actually gay." I respond.

"Really?" She questions. "How do you know?"

"Well, he's my boyfriend, for starters." I say.

"Ah." Jackie says. "Well, that answers my questions. Thanks!"

Jackie runs off, and I lay in the grass.

Let's just hope the word isn't spread around too much.

I mean, it wouldn't be SUPER bad, but it's just that some of the other campers may react badly.

But I know Jason's kind of protective over Nico, and would probably burn a camper to a crisp if they made fun of Nico.

I lay for a few minutes more, then get up.

It was time for activities to start back up again, so I sit up, run to where the rest of my cabin is, and we start back up on our activities.

What did you think of this chapter?

What are your opinions on Jackie?

What should I have in later chapters?

Why do I keep asking questions?

Anyways, hope you enjoy, and feedback is always wanted!

"Well, he's my boyfriend, for starters." I say.

-Meg