Day

I sat on the grass , by the woods.

I was talking with one of my siblings, Tyler. He was about 10 years old, and decided he wanted to be the one to give me 'the talk'.

Luckily, he didn't know much about the subject.

"Tyler, who did you learn this stuff from?" I ask.

"Percy told me about it." Tyler says, grinning.

"Of course he did." I say, shaking my head.

This stuff was not remotely close to what this kind of stuff was like. And I'd already had the talk, anyways.

"I heard there's some people playing frisbee by the Big House." I said, trying to change the subject.

"Fun!" He said, before scurrying off.

I chuckled. He was a very energetic kid.

I stood up, brushing the dirt off of my butt.

"Got a minute?" I hear a voice say.

"Who is that?" I ask, startled.

"Me." Percy says.

"What's up, man?" I ask, as Percy emerges from behind a tree.

"We have to talk." Percy responds, sitting next to me.

"About what?" I question.

"So, you know how Nico visited the infirmary recently?" Percy asks.

"Of course I do, dude. I took care of him once I saw him in there." I reply.

"Well, apparently, before you took care of him, they ran a couple of tests, as they normally do." Percy says. "And from what they say, apparently he's been on a shadow traveling trip since the battle. While everyone in camp was asleep from that weird Hypnos cabin incident."

"WHAT?!" I scream, standing up.

"Annabeth assumed you'd react that way." Percy said, pulling me back down. "We have to let Annabeth talk to Nico before you do anything."

"How do you even know this happened?" I question. "Who told you?"

"Chiron got the results from it, and confronted Annabeth and I about it." Percy responds. "And it was a high quality test, since they know how fragile Nico is."

I fell back onto my back, not that far, since I was seated again. The grass touched my face, which was kind of annoying, but I was more bothered by what Nico had done.

"Once Annabeth is done talking to Nico, she'll let him go back to his cabin, and then she'll come and get us." Percy explained. "Then you can confront him. It'll probably be 20 minutes, at most. Think about what you want to say, I guess."

"Ugh." I muttered in response. "He could've died."

"Stay calm, buddy." Percy said.

"Did you just call me buddy?" I ask, looking at him from my position on the ground.

"Pal, dude, friend, whatever." Percy replies. "I'm trying to be sympathetic and helpful here."

I chuckle. "Ok then, guy."

Percy raises his eyebrows, but lightly chuckles.

Five minutes into the supposed twenty minutes of waiting, and I was worried. But at least Percy helped me a bit.

'What do I say about something like this?' I think. 'I don't want to lose him.'

"Remember to follow your heart, bro." Percy says, as if he'd read my mind.

"Nice one, dude." I say, sitting up. "And I will."

I thought about what to say as a light breeze grazed the forest, being as patient as I could.

OH MY GODS I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED SCHOOL HAS TAKEN OVWR SO MUCH OF MY LIFE IM SO SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME

When I saw that people wanted me to update and I'd been so neglectful I hurried to make a chapter for you guys, as a holiday gift. I'm so sorry I haven't updated.

Anyways, what do you think of this chapter? Comment what you think will happen!

Always give me ideas you have to incorporate into the story! I love to collaborate with my readers in that way.

Also, comment some cool stuff you got over the holidays, whatever you celebrate. Some cool stuff I got was a letterman jacket [I got a letter!] and the new Magnus Chase book. I also got a ukulele.

Remember to follow your heart, bro

-Meg