Chapter 2

I sleepily went out my room wearing a mint green dress.

I did not know how or when I got that dress on or when I actually woke up.

I yawned and rounded a corner.

To have someone slam into me.

"Oh hi, you're Cassandra right?" Sienna said.

Her hair was a shiny bright blonde colour. Her eyes were a enchanting amber colour with flecks of  emerald green and pale gray.

She had a dazzling smile that would surely make any guy fall at her feet.

"Hi Sienna." I said in a calm voice.

"Have you seen Dorothy?" She asked her face suddenly worried.

"No why?" 

She cringed and said "She's been in a bad mood ever since Sonya and her talked. It was not pretty at all." 

"Oh, I'm sure she's around her somewhere? Want me to help?" I offered.

"Yes, thank you!" She said a smile breaking on her face.

She radiated a positive energy and she seemed to be genuinely worried about Dorothy. She was gentle and polite.

I could tell why Luciano had kept her here all this time.

I talked with her for a while, scanning the areas for Dorothy until we came across two angry voices in the Selected Room.

"How could you?" Some said in a shrill voice.

"Excuse me? You were late so I just happened to be there when there when you weren't" Another voice scoffed.

"That doesn't mean you tell him that I have diarrhea and tell him I don't want to see him! When did I have diarrhea?" I got closer and realized the person who spoke was Dorothy. I could easily identify her distinctive dark brown hair with hints of red. 

Her hazel eyes raged with fury.

"I don't know what you are talking about?" Sonya replied coldly. Her chocolate eyes seemed dark and intense with hate.

"Liar." Dorothy spat bitterly before turning her heel and walking out the door.

Her royal purple strapless dress swishing back and forth out the door.

Sonya stormed out a few minutes later with a smug grin on her face. Her hair was gathered up in a flashy up do with diamonds. Her dress was strapless and a pale pink. She had beige high heels, making her seem taller than her actual height.

"Sonya sabotaged her date?" I whispered not believing it to Sienna.

She nodded before whispering back.

"Sonya changed after we got down to 12. She became more obsessed with winning. I think she's worse than Stella. At least Stella only insults, Sonya sabotages." She widened her eyes as she spoke to me in a hush tone.

"Wow." I said shocked.

"It's true, she locked another girl in her room. Just yesterday she sabotaged Dorothy's date. She spilled red juice on her dress. Which caused her to be late." 

"She's plain mean." I said disgusted.

She nodded her head in agreement.

"Let's go somewhere more cheerful. I want to forget this thing for now." Sienna said tiredly.

We intwined arms and walked into the gardens.

She was a really great person as well as an awesome friend too.

I wish the other girls were like her too.

Not as boy crazed. Or should I say Prince Crazed?