author's note - important

hello, i'm sincerely sorry about my hiatus from this series. i'm honestly not sure if i'm going to continue this because i wrote this when i was younger and my writing style has drastically changed. there's a lot of grammatical errors in the past work and a lack of organization and details. there is a possibility that i may re-edit the series, although, i do have my hands full with my re-editing of 'deception through a nerd'. i'm open to some suggestions! if by any chance i do not come back to the series and decide to take it down, i'll still make sure that anyone who still wishes to read this series will have full access (i might also add in how the whole plot was supposed to play out if anyone wishes to listen to that). 

possibilities i could do with this series:

** (note - there isn't a 100% guarantee i will do these) **

a) take the series down

b) re-edit

c) find a co-author (makes the editing faster and plotline can be continued)

d) let the series be untouched on wattpad

e) give the ideas to someone else to create (i'm not sure about this one, because it seems like it could create lots of problems)

thank you to everyone who read this series. it means a lot and i appreciate it!