Chapter 2

"Hey Ethan. I miss you." Yatzari says sadly on the phone.

"Babe, I miss you too." Ethan replies.

"Please hurry and come as soon as possible. I need you." Yatzari says desperately while whining like a little child that wanted a cookie, but it's bitch ass mother said no not until the child eats it's dinner.

"I'll try. You know I'm on tour right now and I barely have time to come home."

"Yeah. I know that." Yatzari says in a sighing matter.

*Two weeks later*

"Hey babe. I'm home!" Ethan shouted from downstairs. Yatzari ran down stairs with a towel wrapped around her body. As soon as she saw Ethan standing by the door her towel "accidentally" fell on the wooden floor. Her cheeks flushed deep-red and tried to cover herself, but failed.

"Ethan, I've um....missed you." Yatzari said, embarrassed as she still awkwardly stood naked in front of him.

"I've uh...missed you too, babe" Ethan replied shyly while he eyed Yatzari's body. "You uh...want to order some pineapple pizza?" Ethan casually asks as her.

"You know what? No. I prefer to rather suck on your pineapple. If you know what I mean." Yatzari says with a smirk. Ethan slowly caught on as if he were a blonde.

"Alright, let's go to the bedroom then." Ethan said. Damn, he must've agreed.

"Let's go to the couch instead. I've never had couch sex before." Yatzari replied, while a small smile played on her lips.

"Um...okay..." Ethan awkwardly says as he guided her to the couch.

"Sit down and relax, baby daddy. Let me have my time with your pineapple." Yatzari says and winked at him.

"Okay, princess." Ethan says as he quickly unbuckled his white belt and zipped down his pants. Yatzari began to stroke Ethan's member for awhile until it was fully erect. She then later shoved the whole thing in her mouth. By now Ethan moaned too loud that the neighbors could hear them. "Oh shit, babe. I'm gonna cum!" Ethan groaned as his head arched back from all the pleasure filling him. Yatzari stopped sucking so Ethan wouldn't cum.

"Alright, don't cum then. But we still have to fuck, because we're both excited as fuck now." Yatzari says as Ethan got up and picked her up. He set her on one of the couches that was near him and out of know where he shoved one of his fingers in her pussy. "Oh fuck, Ethan! I want you in me." Yatzari moaned impatiently. Ethan took the rest of his clothing off and slowly entered her without warning. "Oooooh babe! Ooooohhh yeah! Go faster. Harder!" Yatzari moaned as her back arched while Ethan pounded deeply inside of her.

"You're my bitch and no one else's. You're my queen and no one else's." Ethan says while he still fucked her.

"And you're my bitch. You're my king no and no one else's!" Yatzari screeched as Ethan came inside her.

TO BE CONTINUED...