Chapter 1

Yatzari Martinez walked around the airport until she found her boyfriend, Ethan Dolan. Together they are #Eatzari.
"Hey, babe." Ethan says.

"Hey, Eth." Yatzari replied.

"Ready for our date, babe?" Ethan asks.

"I'm totally ready." Yatzari responds.

*Later in the date Yatzari and Ethan are eating pineapple pizza*

"This pineapple pizza is really good." Yatzari says.

"Totally, babe." Ethan joins.

"So, how was your flight, Eth?." Yatzari asks him.

"It was great. How was your day?" Ethan asks her.

"It was great. I hung out with Shania Cross all day."

"Oh. What did you girls do?" Ethan asks, curiously.

"We went shopping in Paris." Yatzari replies and slightly smiled at him.

"Well, it looks like the pizza is all gone." Ethan says and started to lean in to kiss Yatzari.

"Babe, your lips taste like pineapple." Ethan says.

"Touché." Yatzari says as she then grabbed Ethan's dick.

"Ooooohhh, that feels nice." Ethan mumbled while he kissed Yatzari and gripped her boobs. "Let's wait until we're at our house." She nodded in agreement and they both hurried back to their place without paying, because they're savages. When they both arrived to their nice-looking home, Yatzari ripped Ethan's shirt off as fast as she could. Desperation filled her raging hormones and her body. Ethan picked her up and carried her to their room and threw her body on the bed. They both took off their clothes which left them naked, of course.
"Finger pop my pussy real good, daddy." Yatzari squirmed and groaned as Ethan set himself on top of her.

"Alright." Ethan said and winked after. He slowly stuck two of  his fingers in Yatzari's pussy making her moan out in pleasure.

"Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!!" Yatzari moaned with pure pleasure that filled her entire body as she tugged on Ethan's soft, now messy hair.

"Rub my hard dick, baby girl." Ethan breathed heavily as he pulled out his fingers from her pussy, now sucking them clean. Yatzari rubbed Ethan's dick making him groan so loud from all of the pleasure that she was giving him. After a while, she stopped and Ethan started to kiss Yatzari all over her body making her moan again.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh!!! Fuck me!!!" Yatzari said,through soft moans.

"Suck my dick first." Ethan insists as a mischievous smile was plastered on his perfectly light-pink lips. Yatzari leaned over to Ethan's erected member and gently grabbed it with both hands. Seconds later it was in her mouth and began to slowly suck it making Ethan pre-cum in her mouth.

"Stop, babe." Ethan groaned which made Yatzari's actions stop. He gently pushed her on the bed and then climbed on top of Yatzari. "Ready?"

"I'm ready." She replies as she bit her lip. He then positioned himself and stuck his rock hard dick inside of her making her moan louder than any other guy that has ever fucked her. (What a slut)

"I'm going to cum!" Ethan groaned as he climaxed inside of Yatzari.

"You fucked me better than any other guy." Says Yatzari.

"Well babe, I actually love you. Unlike those other scumbags." Ethan replied.

"True. I love you too." Yatzari says. Within a few minutes, Yatzari and Ethan fell into a deep, beautiful sleep and both dreamed of fucking each other again.

TO BE CONTINUED...