Chapter 4

*NINE MONTHS LATER*
"Ethan! The baby is coming out of my ass!" Yatzari screamed in pain. "Call 911 or someone! Just hurry!"

"Oh. Uh. 911, yes, my girlfriends in labor at this moment and I don't know what to do!" Ethan said.

"Aaaahhhhh!!! Ethan!!!! HELP!!!" Yatzari screamed.

"The ambulance is on its way." Ethan said.

"Okay!" Yatzari replied as she tried to stay calm.
                                       *****
"It's a girl!" the nurse squealed.

"What should we name her?" Ethan said.

"Pussy Willows." Yatzari replied.

"Our baby, Pussy Willows." Ethan said.

"We'll call her, Willow, for short." Yatzari said.

"Or Pussy." Ethan teased.

"No!" Yatzari said.

"Ugh, fine." Ethan said giving her a smirk. Just then, Yatzari's phone started to ring so she answered and it was her best friend, Shania Cross.

"Hey giiirrrlllll." Shania said.

"Hey, Shania." Yatzari replied.

"Congrats on the baby! What gender is it? Oh and what did you name him or her!?!" Shania asked.

"We named her Pussy Willows." Yatzari answered.

"What the fuck? You didn't name her after me!?! How rude." Shania said.

"Well, I'll probably have more kids some day." Yatzari said.

"If you do, name one Shania!" She said.

"Okay. I will. Do you want to be Willows godmother?" Yatzari asked her.

"Yes!!!" Shania squealed through the phone and the they both said their goodbyes.
                                        ******
"It's my birthday, bitchiados!!!" Yatzari wildly yelled as her and her now 1 month old daughter Willows made their entrance down the staircase.

"Hey, babe and hey, Willow." Ethan said.

"Hey, Eth." Yatzari said.

"Happy birthday!!!" Shania said.

"Yeah, happy birthday." Ethan replied.

"My 15th birthday! Aaahhh!." Yatzari said, excitedly. "Shania, will you watch Willow after my party, please?" Yatzari asked.

"Yes, of course. I'd do anything for my goddaughter." Shania replied.

*After the party*

"Ethan, we're finally alone." Yatzari said and winked at him.

"Yes baby girl. We are." Ethan said in a sexy voice. Yatzari got on her knees as she desperately unbuckled Ethan's black belt. She then began stroking his member making Ethan moan so loud that the kids outside could hear. "Ohhhh fuck baby!" Ethan moaned in pleasure. After a while, he got Yatzari to stop stoking and threw her on the bed. "Yatzari, I love you so much! Will you marry me?" Ethan said, breathing heavily.

"Yes!!!! I will!!!!" she replied excitedly.

TO BE CONTINUED...