Chapter 3

*Two hours later*
"Shit. We didn't use a condom." Yatzari says, shockingly.
"Oh. Whoops?" says Ethan.

*Two more hours later*
Yatzari went to the store and bought a pregnancy test, you know the pee sticks. After she bought them she hurried back home since she couldn't wait until later. When she got home the first thing she did was go to the restroom and pee on it. She waited at least 5 minutes. Nervously, she grabbed the test and it read POSITIVE. She stormed out of the restroom, crying and went to go look for Ethan in the living room.

"Ethan..." Yatzari whispers.

"What?." Ethan answered, nervously.

"I-I'm pregnant." Yatzari quietly says. Her eyes now starting to get watery.

"Oh no no no no! You can't be! Im not ready to be a father!" Ethan says and began to brawl his eyes out that were filled with tears of regret.

"I'm only 14." Yatzari says, quietly.

"And I'm only 15!" Ethan shouted while crying.

"I'm scared." Yatzari whispered as she began to cry.

"We have three options." Ethan says, almost choking from his tears.

"What do you mean?" She questions as she tried to calm herself.

"1) We keep the baby and raise it. 2) We give our baby up for adoption and 3)You abort the baby." Ethan answered.

"What the hell! I can't abort it. I'm not that kind of person. And adoption...the things those kids go through is awful." Yatzari said.

"So do we find a nice couple that can't have a baby or not?" Ethan said.

"I don't know, Ethan." She says, unaware of what to choose.

"If you're suggesting we keep him or her, how do you think we'll take care of it?" Ethan questioned.

"You're rich. I'm rich." Yatzari replied.

"No. Our parents our, dumb ass." Ethan replied.

"I just want to cry again." Yatzari whined as went up to Ethan and hugged him as tight as she could.

"It'll all be over soon." Ethan said, reassuring her. "You should call your mom." She nodded in agreement and called her.

"Hello?" her mom said.

"I'm....pregnant. Yatzari replied, quietly.

"WHAT, HOW, WHEN, WHERE, WHAT" her mother yelled.

"I'd rather not get into details." Yatzari said.

"This isn't funny. If you're pranking me you'll be grounded when you get home, Yatzari Martinez.

"I'm not joking mom. I'm telling you the truth and I'm scared, because I don't know what to do." Yatzari said.

"We'll have a talk when you come home." her mom said.

"Okay."

"Oh...and Yatzari."

"Yes?"

"Don't tell your father...at least not yet." her mom said.

"Wasn't planning on it." Yatzari said.

"Okay, bye. Love you!" her mom said.

"Love you too" Yatzari said.

"Hey, Ethan. I have to go." Yatzari says as she kissed him goodbye.

********
"Mom, I'm here!" Yatzari shouted as she entered her parents house.

"Honey, why didn't you guys use protection?" Yatzari's mom asked.

"It all happend so fast. I guess we just forgot." Yatzari replied.

"What are you going to do with the kid?" Her mom questions.

"Probably abort it. I don't know." Yatzari answered, sadly.

"But what if you can't have kids in the future? Because that happens sometimes."

"I...I don't know." Yatzari said.

TO BE CONTINUED...