Chapter 3

Hey guys! Okay so here's chapter 3! Omg I edited this and it didn't get saved so I had to edit it all over again oml it was so much work. Anyways, without further ado, let's get on with the chapter!

Chapter 3

Gloria entered home, everyone was quite there she saw her dad looking at her, his eyes were filled with questions and then her mom, she was looking at her in an angry way.

"Where were you?" Said mom interrupting the silence.

"I can explain,the teacher-" Gloria started but dad cut her off.

"Gloria, did you send that envelop to Cameron?Who is this Cameron, if we may ask" Said dad.

"Dad, the principal just pointed me and said that I was the one who did it and Cameron is the principal's son" answered Gloria.

Her dad was looking at Gloria straight in the eye.

"Can I trust you Gloria?" asked dad sternly.

"I swear dad! She just pointed me and I got to stay in the office for no reason at all!" Answered Gloria.

"Look at your age! 11 year old girls aren't old enough for this!" Exclaimed dad.

"Don't you dare talk to me or your mother! You are not my daughter!" Screamed dad as he stormed out of the room leaving mom and Gloria there.

Gloria weakly smiled at her mom, as she left too.

Well, there you go, chapter 3! Again, I know it's super short but I promise my chapters will get longer!

Oh and special shoutout to my bestie GhaaniaUsman for fixing the errors of this story!

My grammar and punctuation is really bad so she just logs in my account and fixes my mistakes because she's a grammar freak lol.

Anyways, bye for now!