Chapter 7

Chapter 7 is here!

Okay so this is kind of longer than my usual chapters and I hope you guys like it.

Well, without further ado, let's get on with the chapter!

Chapter 7

Gloria was really ready.

She plopped in her new high heels while she went downstairs.

While the guest were having moms cake, they all turned around and saw Gloria with her dress.

"My my.."said one of the guests.

Gloria never thought Hudson could feel the same way as the rest of them.

Hudson knew that all the attention was given to Gloria, so he made sure that not all of them give her their attention.

Gloria was very impressed that everyone loves her look, but she was a little sad that Hudson wasn't giving her attention.

"I wonder what's he up to." she said sternly in a quite voice.

Hudson went upstairs very secretly without anyone noticing him.

Gloria had to follow him because she knew that Hudson can be a sly one.

Gloria went upstairs and saw Hudson sitting on the couch.
"What are you doing?" Gloria asked a little rudely.

"I know what you're up to, you can knock me off sometimes" said Hudson in a soft voice.

Hudson spoke very quietly,and when Hudson speaks, it's like he's complimenting Gloria somehow.

Gloria started to blush.

"You're very charming" chuckled Gloria.

"Oh and allow me to introduce myself. I am sorry that I got carried away in your beautiful voice" he said in a seductive way.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?"

"Well.."

"You are!"

"I never said I am!"

There was a long pause.

"Gloria" said Hudson leaning closer to Gloria.

Gloria had this electric feeling in her.

It was like a robber holding a gun asking for money but it's Hudson, no robbers and no money.

"Gloria" Hudson repeated "I slipped my phone number and my hotel room in your hand, come to my hotel room as fast as you can possibly can, and you know which hotel I am staying" said Hudson pulling his jacket inside his hands.

" I have to go, make sure to come" Hudson finished.

"Wait but.."

"But what?"

"But why?"

"You'll find out"

"But what.."

"SHHH.. You'll know"

And off he went downstairs giving Gloria a smirk.

Yay chapter 7! It's kind of longer than my other chapter! Well, more drama is coming! Ill update soon!

Bye for now!