Chapter 2

Heyyloooo it's me the annoying rat again. Just kidding haha. Anyways, here's the long awaited chapter! Maybe it wasn't long awaited anywhoooo here's the chappie!

Chapter 2

Ms. Phil let Gloria out of the office at 9:00pm.

When Gloria was getting out of the school gate, she saw Cameron.

"Hi Gloria!" Said Cameron.

"Oh uh hi!" Answered Gloria.

"I wanted to tell you that uhh..do you want to go to the Prom with me? A lot of girls asked me, but I wanted to go to the Prom with you.. What do you think?" Asked Cameron.

"Cameron, I can't reply now, I have to go home my mom would be worried and I'm gonna be in so much trouble." replied Gloria.
"Well okay if you changed your mind, then you can tell me" but before Gloria could answer, Cameron kissed Gloria on the cheek and he went away.

Gloria stood there motionless, she wanted to kiss him again but he just disappeared.

Gloria puts her hand on the place where Cameron kissed her. She had to hurry, so she ran home.

******

Super short I know I know don't kill me, but as I said before, I'm a starter! I'm not an expert at these things lol. Btw a big shoutout to my bestie GhaaniaUsman ! She helped me a lott with my grammar and punctuation lol cus she's a grammar and punctuation freak. Anyways yeah! I'll update soon! Bye for now!