Chapter 1

Hello everyone! Sooo I'm starting a new story! I hope you guys like it! I'm a starter and this is my first story, so I really hope you all like it! Well, let's get on with the chapter now, shall we?

Chapter 1

"There is an announcement Ms. Phil told us to go to the hall" said Gary as everyone was in a panic.

Ms. Phil told us that she doesn't do announcements on Fridays, but who knows maybe there was something important she forgot to tell us.

We all ran in the hall where Ms. Phil was looking at us with an icy glare.

"You all are SUSPENDED!" Exclaimed Ms. Phil.

Everyone in the hall was astonished.

"You there! The one with the pink headband, you come here!" It was Gloria.

Gloria stood there not knowing what was going on.

"What's your name,dear?" Asked Ms. Phil.

"Gloria,Gloria Elizabeth Taylor" answered Gloria.

" Well, do you have any idea what this thing is?" Asked  Ms. Phil but before Gloria could answer, Ms.phil told out a piece of paper which was pink and covered with glitter.

The page was folded nicely, and it had lots of heart stickers.
"I will find the culprit soon" said Ms. Phil who was ready to read what's inside the card.

In neat handwriting, it said

Dear Cameron,
I am missing you so much! If you got this card, come to my house at exactly 12am. You wanna know why? Well..you will know when you will come to my house!💋 We will have so much fun together, just you and me so many fun things..😏
Anyways,love you baby!
XOXO,
G.e.t💘💘

When Ms. Phil read the card, she looked at Gloria like she did it.
"What do you say for yourself Gloria?!" Screamed Ms. Phil. The hall was silent and Gloria trembled.

"Ms.phil,I didn't-" Gloria spoke but Ms. Phil cut her off.
"DONT YOU LIE TO ME GLORIA!"
Gloria sniffed and cried.
"WELL THEN, CLASS YOU ALL GO FOR YOUR HOME TIME BUT YOU! YOU GLORIA YOU ARE STAYING WITH ME IN THE OFFICE COME HERE YOU RAT!"

********

Well there's the first chapter! How do you guys like it? I mean, I know it's superrr short but I'm a starter. I promise my chapters will get longer and hopefully you guys will enjoy them, but for now, bye!