eleven

I purposely ignored Sam throughout lunch to make it clear I was in no mood to play games. He can't promise me he would change, then act like a douche because he sees me go near another guy. Thankfully, I took a seat next to Nate and Johnson so I didn't have to speak to him.

"He's been staring at you this entire time," Nate whispered relatively close to my ear. From the corner of my eye, I could see Sam visibly tense up. He was jealous, I knew that. But I was going to make him admit it, because seeing him squirm is very amusing.

"Let him," I smiled sweetly at Nate, giggling. As if he caught on, he smirked and nodded. I took my left hand, squeezing his cheek and snapchatting it using my right.

Sam scoffed to himself, but it wasn't soft enough because I heard it. I smirked to myself, my plan obviously working.

"Are you alright? You look tense, bro," Gilinsky rose an eyebrow at Sam.

"I'm good," Sam coughed, sipping his water. I looked directly at him while he did so, smiling innocently as his eyes bore into mine.

"Was he this protective and tense around his first girlfriend?" I whispered to J.

"Sort of, but not like this," Jack shook his head. "He's really into you, Stel."

"Well, then he needs to stop acting like a jerk," I rolled my eyes.

We took the Ubers straight to the venue, getting notified our costume change was set up for post meet & greet. The commotion backstage was as live as last night to get everything perfect and clean. Zac rushed over as soon as we stepped foot inside, shoving us into the room for the meet & greet. There were three small stations with our duo names on each backdrop so each fan could have a longer time with two people rather than a minute with six altogether.

"Hi angel," I smiled and tightly hugged the first girl in line. "How are you?"

"H-hi, I love y-you guys!" She shyly smiled.

"We love you so much more, babe," Dani hugged her.

I smiled down at her small frame. "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Cassandra," A smile never left her face as she lightly bounced on her heels. We posed for the picture, squeezing in individuals on her phone.

Our meet & greet was shorter than last night's, which didn't add up considering we sold the same amount of VIP tickets for each show. I shrugged it off, letting Annabeth do her magic.

"How do you do it?" I was in awe at myself through the reflection of the mirror.

"It's a gift, my darling," She said in a posh accent. She fluffed my wavy hair and fixed any pieces that stuck out. I was then ushered next to the stage after putting on my in-ears, awaiting the cue to go on.

"Hey babe," A voice came from behind. Sam. I stayed put, not saying anything.

He sighed, "Alright. I'm sorry, Stel. I really am. I just- I was jealous. Being stuck with Dani and Gilinsky put me in such a jealous mood. I just thought I could've ridden with you, so seeing you and Nate being all friendly made me jealous."

I spun around, a playful and teasing smile on my lips. "That's all I wanted to hear. But, I knew. I just don't get why you didn't just say you were jealous. We're okay now, so you can tell me whatever's bothering you. Alright?"

He nodded, his face lighting up. He hugged my tightly and I let out a laugh, hugging back.

"We're on! C'mon Stel!" Dani pulled me to center stage and we took our positions.