four

My head was pounding and I heard a million voices mumbling all around me. From the sound of it, someone was carrying me, as I could faintly feel their breath hitting the top of my head. My eyes fluttered open to meet Sam's brown eyes. I screwed them close, then blinked to focus my vision.

"Mmm," I groaned. "What the hell happened?"

"You blacked out," Sam whispered, concern laced in his voice. Is this another side of Sam?

"Wh-where's Dani?" I croaked, my eyes screwing themselves shut as my head pounded.

"She's with the Jacks and Nate," He paused. "Let's get you home, you don't look too good."

"I-I want," I stammered, but I couldn't form my sentence as my eyes fluttered close, avoiding the flash from the paps. Soph isn't going to like this.

My mind was everywhere as Sam walked, carrying me in his arms. I was in between unconsciousness and consciousness; voices whipping past my ears asking what had happened.

"Get out of the way! Give her some space!" He boomed. I flinched slightly at the volume of his voice, but cowered into his chest.

"S-sam," I uttered out. My stomach was churning and my head felt like a thousand pounds, making it difficult for me to put together a sentence.

"Shh, I'm here babe." He rushed. "Are you alright? Do you need anything? Does anything hurt?"

I nodded, unable to speak. "Head h-hurts," And I knocked out once again.

_____

"Stop touching my cereal! It's mine, bitch," Someone whined.

"First of all, that was mine! Give it back!" Another person boomed.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up? She's sleeping!" An all too familiar voice snapped.

Suddenly, a warm washcloth met my forehead. Fingers combed through my hair, playing with the ends.

My eyes fluttered open, a cough escaping my lips. "Sam?" I questioned.

"I'm right here, angel," He cooed.

"Stel?! Oh god, you're awake!" "How are you feeling, Stel?" "I'm so glad you're awake!"

"Guys," I groaned. "I'm okay, but one at a time, please. Where's Dani?"

"She went to Sophia's, told us she'll handle what happened tonight," G looked at the guys.

"Ugh, knowing her, she'll over-exaggerate this situation." I reached for my phone, but was stopped.

"What do you think you're doing? You need to rest, Stel." Sam ordered.

"Relax," I slightly snapped. "I need to handle this myself. My mess, my responsibility."

He sighed, reluctantly handing me my phone. I looked at the guys, wondering if they'll get the signal to leave me alone for a few minutes.

"Oh, uh- yeah. We should leave her for a minute," Sam cleared his throat. I nodded in agreement, a faint smile resting on my lips.

I dialed the person I wanted to reach and she picked up immediately.

"Oh thank god you're okay," Sophia sighed in relief. "What happened?! Are you alright?!" Dani's voice was frantic in the background as she yelled at Soph, asking what we were talking about.

"I'm fine now, Soph. Just a little worn out, that's all. Can you come pick me up and take me to the doctor? I wanna know what's up. Plus, I have to tell you something."