Chapter 11

Alexis POV

I woke up before Tyga again, damn this nigga could sleep. I carefully got my self from underneath his grip and went in the bathroom to do my hygiene thing. After I got out the shower I just threw on my PINK boxer shorts and a extra small white tank. Ty was still asleep so I went downstairs to make some breakfast. I wanted something big, so I made sausage,eggs,pancakes, and biscuits. I turned to radio on and "Rack city" was playing. I started smiling, I was moving my hips to the beat when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

Tyga POV

I roll over and Alexis aint beside me. wtf. I hear music so I throw on my shorts and go downstairs. Alexis was dancing to Rack city. She look sexy as fuck in those small ass shorts. She was throwing it back so I went behind her and hold onto her waist.

"Morning" I said kissing her neck

"Hey babe" she said still dancing.

I just sat at the table watching her, the view was great.

"Stop staring at my ass and take this" she said laughing handing me a plate.

I laughed too. " Damn you went all out for a nigga" I said stuffing my face with buscuit eggs and sausage all at one time.

"Calm down before you choke" she said.

I pulled her on top of me and she rubbed my head while I ate.

"Don't you have work today?" I ask her after I finished eating my last biscuit.

She jumped off of me. "Oh shit! I havent been to work in like 3 days" she said pacing the room "I cant lose this job, I got bills to pay".

I looked at her for a while. "Why dont you just quit that job and let me take care of you" I said getting up walking over to her.

"No, thats okay ty. I wouldnt feel right living off you, plus I like my job" she said. she was lying.

"No you dont" I said "I know for a fact all you do is stand around reading magazines.. so just let me take care of you".

"Ty i said no." she said slightly shouting. "Ive been on my own for my whole life, I can take care of myself" she said walking away from me.

"I never said you couldnt, I just want you to be happy and that job aint making you happy lex" I said following her.

She stopped.

"What makes you happy?" I asked her

She turned around. " I like writing.." she said not looking at me.

"What you mean like writing stories? songs?" what?" I asked searching her face for answers.

"I write songs, but noone would ever want to read them" she said looking at me.

"You got a book or something?" I asked

She smiled. "Yeah, I have like 10 books full with lyrics. I can't sing but I would love for someone to sing my songs, you'know?" she said

I shook my head. "You got to do what you love lex." I said " can I see one of your books?"

She took my hand and led me upstairs to this closet. She tried reaching for a box on top but her short ass couldnt reach it. I move her out the way and get it for her.

"Thanks" she said taking the box from me.

Alexis POV

I cant believe I was going to show him my songs. I never showed anyone, no one ever asked, or cared. But Ty did.

I open the box and take out the dark red spiral book and handed it to him.

"Its nothing much" I said looking away while he read the pages.

"Lex this is fucking good" he said looking at me.

I smiled " you really think so?"

"Hell yeah. I might have to take some of these for my mixtape" he said trying to memorize a lyric.

"Nigga fuck outta here" I said laughing at him.

"Nah but forreal, if this is what you want to do. I can help you" he said looking into my eyes. "You got talent girl".

"Would you really help me ty? I mean this would be like a dream come true" I said jumping on him.

"Whatever you want I got you" he said smiling

I buried my face in the crook of his neck and whispered in his ear " thank you".