Chapter 35

One year later.

Alexis POV

It's been a year since my baby boy has came into this world, I was now 20 years old and a professional song writer. Over the past year I've written for Neyo, Chris, Mariah Carey, Justin bieber, Nicki Minaj and a few others. I was very happy with my career and I was making great money so why not do me? Dylan was 15 months and trouble! Ty was an international star now, they even knew about him in Nigeria! Shit is crazy. As for Jamie? She moved out a few months ago :( She's dating P.Diddy's son Justin Combs and they live together now. Ty wasnt so happy about that but he eventually got over it. Jamie still comes over to check on Dyl and I and I'm cool with that. Honey and I are still close as ever, she's basically my second sis, after Jamie. Heather? I dont fuck with her no more, I caught her trying to make a move on Ty and I mopped the floor with her ass.

"No Dyl! No!" I didnt mean to shout at him but he was being a messy eater and I've had to wipe up his spilled bottle about five times now. He pouted at me before throwing him bottle at me, I didnt want to do this but I took his hand and gave him a little slap. Seconds later he started crying, no more like bawling his head off. I sighed then picked him up and tried to calm him down.

"Hushh Dyl" I patted his back walking around the kitchen with him. Ty came in the kitchen and sat at the island in front of the plate I made for him.

"Why he crying?" he asked looking at me. Dyl's crying calmed down a little and it was now at a tolerable voulume.

"He was being rude so I gave him a little slap" when I said that Ty immediately got up and took Dyl from me. "Lex what I told you about putting your hands on him?".

I rolled my eyes "WHAT have you told me Ty? Since this is the first time I ever hit him". He said nothing "Oh, that's what I thought".

"You know what I mean, I told you that I dont believe in beating my kids".

"He's my kid too Ty, and if I feel to give him a little slap when he's being rude then I will" I said then walked out the kitchen. It was too early in the morning to be dealing with his bullshit and I had to be at the studio to meet Diamond.

I was putting on my jacket when Ty came out the kitchen with a now quiet Dylan in his arms.

"I'm sorry bae, I just dont want Dylan to grow up being beated". I laughed because Ty was making me sound like a monster.

"It's called discipline Ty, i know Pasion beat your narrow ass multiple times" he laughed then came over and kissed me on the lips.

"Bye my two men" I said then kissed both their cheeks.

"Mama" Dyl cried as I was stepping out the door "Yes baby?" I turned around and Ty walked over to me. Dylan smiled at me and I smiled back, we did this everytime either Ty or I left. I put Dyl on my back and ran around the living room with him about three times until I got tired.

"Okay Dyl, mama has to go now okay?".

"Bye mama".

---------------------------------------

"Okay, I need a beat like the one that Beyonce had for Best thing I never had"

"Now how the fuck am I gonna make that up?" Diamond asked laughing.

"Come on! Now if it was Chris who asked you would of jumped on his dick and make it with no hesitations!" I said smirking at her. She tried to hide her smile but we both knew it was true, Chris and Diamond has been together for about 6 months now and they were both sprung.

"Watever" she mumbled before spinning around in her seat. I laughed at how defensive each of them would get whenever someone talked about their relationship.