Chapter 29

Alexis POV

"So....."

"So......." I repeated annoyed that he wouldnt just come out and say what he wanted

"Are you going to tell me why you dont like Chris girl?" Ty asked pulling me down into his lap. We were in the bedroom in the rocking chair, I swear this shit would break down with us both in it.

I played with my fingers for a few seconds

"You know that Chris is like a brother to me... and... and I don't want to see him get hurt again, Don't you remember him crying that day in the studio?"

"Of course I do"

"Then how are you going to let him get back with that cheating hoe?!" I got up off of him.

"Lex chill... and come here" he said reaching out to take my hand. I sat back in his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm not letting him get back with her, it's Chris choice if he want to be with her"

I wasn't even listening to what Ty was saying,I knew he wouldnt understand.

"watever ty" I mumbled getting up and walking out the room.

I already put Dyl to sleep so I went into the living room and made sure that the baby moniter was on.

**************************************

I was laid out on the couch watching Kevin Hart: Laugh At My Pain.

TV: "Spell Long Dick! L-O

"Dick!" I yelled out and laughed along with the audience. I swear Kevin Hart is something else, if only he was a little taller he could get it.

T-Many, drive young bitches crazy.

You know the motto, fuck you

boy pay me, ball- mainin belt cost 1280

Who the fuck is this I thought while I paused the Tv. I sat up and grabbed my phone off the coffee table.

The name "Heather" flashed across the screen.

"Hey Alexis, wassup?"

"Hey girl, I'm chillin watching TV...."

"Oh sorry to bother you, I was just bored as hell. Trell here not even paying attention to me. You mind if I come over?"

I thought about it, I didn't really know this girl too well, only that she was Ty's friend girl. Ty told me that he had a funny feeling about her but I thought she was kind of cool.

"Helloooooo" she sang into the phone

"Oh sorry, um yeah sure. You remember the address? Or should I text you?"

"I got it, thanks girl. I'll be over there in 15".

"Aight, peace".

I unpaused the TV and watched Kevin Hart until Heather came.

********************************

15 minutes later.

The doorbell rang and I got up, stretched then made my way to the door.

"Bae, who's that?" Ty asked standing at the top of the steps. I ignored him and opened the door.

"Hey" she said pulling me into a hug

I stepped to the side to let her in

"Hi Tyga" she waved to him at the top of the stairs. I saw him give her an uneasy look before sending a head nod.