Preference #22: How He Copes

Sherlock- He's lost. He can never concentrate, even though he knew you were going to die, he still hasn't finished mourning. He doesn't eat, sleep or take anyone's cases. John is always trying to get him to talk to him but he just sits there in silence...

Watson- He thinks it's all his fault. He didn't try hard enough to save you from the demons that taunted you in your head. That he didn't do enough to keep you from suicidal thoughts. He lays in bed smelling what's left of your scent crying silently. Sherlock visits but is silent and all he does is stay for a bit to cook for him, make sure he eats, takes a sleeping pill and make sure he sleeps. 

Moriarty- He covered your death up. You 'died' in a fire. Burnt to a crisp. Jim felt terrible as soon as he saw your lifeless body fall to the ground. He cried and kept your dead body close to him for hours before he called for the set up. After he covered your death, he would go to bars and clubs drinking and picking up girls hoping to get something out of them that reminded him of you...

Mycroft- He blames himself. If he were there, he could have saved you, done something. If he just gave you a normal life and something that didn't involve you in his line of work, maybe something so beautiful, would still be out there. He spends most of the day sitting in a chair near the fireplace with a cigarette and a drink, moping all day. Sherlock and John visits some times to try and get him off his ass  but he won't ever budge. He'll tear up a bit after his 5th drink wishing he could just hold you one last time...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  so....after this, I have one more imagine request and I think I'm going to close the request and wrap this book up :)))) I don't want this to end but I have so many other projects to get out and I've had so much fun doing this. Stay Tuned and ily all!

-Davinia