Preference #4: First Date

Sherlock: Sherlock is an unusual man and has a questionable but brilliant mind so as you were getting ready for your first date with him, you were a little scared as to what he had planning for the night. But in the end, it was a nice simple fancy dinner along with you tagging along with him, running away from a bomb he was trying to defuse for one of his cases and you thought it was perfect :')

Watson: John, being the sweet gentleman he was, he took you out to the park for a picnic as cliché as it sounds, you loved it. you guys had a cute little lunch and played Frisbee. After all the fun, you both laid down on the blanket close beside each other and made shapes out of clouds. He couldn't stop staring at your face and when you confronted about it, he just replied with "Simply beautiful.." you blushed and turned away. Best. Date. Ever!

Moriarty: You and Moriarty have lots of things in common. Loving to snog was one of the things. Your first date with him was going to a rave, getting a bit drunk and having a good time. You enjoyed it and was happy that you didn't catch him doing anything with anyone else and just focused on you. After the rave you guys headed up the the mountains nearby and looked at the beautiful landscape of the beach, the rave and then the city. He looked at you, you looked at him and when your lips touched with his, you felt infinite. 

Mycroft: You were a bit nervous because you were Mycroft's secretary and it's a bit unprofessional but you kept reminding yourself that HE asked you and its just a little date nothing more. He took you out for breakfast at a cute quiet café where you guys talked and laughed for hours. After breakfast the two of you walked downtown and admired all the shops just having a good time. What made it even better was as you both walked down the street, his hand slowly but surely made its way to entwined with yours. He was about to pull away but you held it back and smiled warmly at him enjoying your time with him. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

omfg I feel like this is the best one I've written so far! hope you guys are enjoying! make sure to send in requests if you'd like!

-Davinia <3