Chapter 2

Mitchell's POV:

I grabbed Caroline's things so she wouldn't drop the baby, who was staring at me with a serious facial expression. I wonder what she's thinking. "She trying to figure out if you're a good person or a bad one, she does it with everyone." I looked at her and nodded, we made our way to my car, and I put her things in my trunk. Caroline started to walk to her car with the baby, I pulled her back toward my car. "You're coming with me so get in the car." She looked at me confused, like she didn't understand why I was said what I did. "I know but veronica needs her car seat." She said with a duh look on her face. Veronica on the other hand perked up at the sound of her name, and she sent a gummy smile to her mother. Caroline smiled handed her to me and got into her car to get the baby's car seat. I tried to look at Veronica but I couldn't help look at Caroline while she was bent over inside the car. It gave me a perfect view of her backside and I couldn't hold back my groan ask thought of those long legs and her naked behind. Stop it man!! You're holding her baby for crying out loud. Just at that moment Caroline got out the car and stared at funny. "Ummm are you alright?" I nodded as we walked back to car and got in and drove to my place. The drive was awkward between the two of us but Veronica was in the back just yapping away about who knows what. "Do you have an AUX cord, that's why she keeps yelling." I nodded and handed it to her and she plugged it into her phone. She took a few minutes finding a song, but when she finally did it was Céline Dion my heart will go on . I looked back and saw Veronica trying to sing the words, I looked at Caroline and we both chuckled. We finally pulled into my houses driveway, when I parked Caroline was about to unplug it but I stopped her and let Veronica finished her singing.

Caroline's POV:

We got out and walked to the door and waited for him to unlock the door. I had been here many times before but Veronica hadn't so when we walked in her mouth dropped. I laughed at her and walked into the living room. "You like it V?" she didn't answer because she was to busy looking around. A few minutes later Mitchell came and sat next to us. "I put your stuff in the guest room, do you remember where it is." I nodded and smiled at him, he laid his head back across the couch. Veronica climbed off my lap and into his and poked him in the cheek. "Can I help you little one?" she pointed at her mouth and looked between the both of us. Mitchell picked her up and we walked to the kitchen, we when walked in Veronica pretended to pass out in his arms. "that's her way of say thank you."

We ate dinner and Mitchell showed us to our room." The maids put you things away already. So all you have to do is go in the closet. And the bathroom is to your left." I nodded and put Veronica on the bed and walked back to him and hugged him. I put neck face in his neck, " Thank you for this." The I kissed his neck, then he made this weird noise, nodded and walked out. I looked at Veronica and shrugged.

Mitchell's POV:

When she put Veronica down I thought she would go to bed put she came back and hugged me. I shivered, hopefully she didn't notice, she said thank you and kissed my neck. I groan, this woman will be the death of me. I nodded and walked out, " I'm gonna need a cold shower." Then I walked to my room, which happened to be right across from hers. It's going to be a long night.