Chapter 3

Baby Veronica POV:

I may be a baby but I know what's going on.  That new man person likes my momma and I think she likes him to. So here's the plan, I make them fall in love, the other details shall fall into place....hopefully. I look at my sleepy mommy and give her a kiss, then look around to see how I'm gonna get down. I'm a baby on a mission and I will succeed! I crawl to the edge to see how far I gots to drop because I'm not trying to hurt the cuteness. I look down and see a long way down, then I see mommy's suitcase and my idea is formed. I'm gonna slide down the suitcase.

1

2

3

WOOOOOO!!!!!!! I made it!!!!  I'm on the ground and crawl to the door when the suitcase falls with a big boom. I look back too see if momma woke up but no she still sleep. This lady could sleep through a bad rain storm wit those bright lights in the fluffy pillows. I keep going to the door to see how I'm gonna get out but yay it's open, but only a little bit. I squeeze through the doors and look around, "big house", I crawl to the doors on the other side and slap it as hard as my tiny body can. When nothing happened I hit it again and scream, " HEY MAN PERSON OPEN UP!!" The door opens and a sleep man looks down at me and smiles,"Veronica? What are you doing out here little lady."

"Trying to give you the hook up wit my mom duhhh." I hold my hands up basically telling him to pick me up which he does. "I'm hungry man person feed me." I say as I point to my mouth, well at least in baby talk.  He laughs at me and says, "Hungry little lady aren't you?" I nod and he walks to the kitchen.

We get in the kitchen and he tries to put me down so I hold onto his neck so he wouldn't. Mommy was waking up soon and this man person is not messing up my plans now. He laughed again and held me as he made food. The food was almost done when we heard mommy screaming my name. man person looked at me. "You snuck away from your mommy huh?" I just smiled him as she ran in the kitchen saw me and man person together.

It is time....