Dear Stevie

Dear Stevie,
I think I fully healed. I will always thank you for the last few days, for being honest,caring,and being the nicest person I've ever met. No one's ever been so nice to me. The other day at the grocery store made me cry a lot and I couldn't stand you seeing me like that. I'll miss you. I know what I'm going to do. I'm gonna stay close just you won't know where. I know I'm being hunted. Ill hide somewhere that means a lot that's still close. I don't know when I will see you or if I will ever see you. As for me and the Avengers I don't really know.   I will miss you I know I've said I'll miss you a lot but I will. I'm sorry I didn't tell you in person I was leaving but you had to leave for a mission this morning and I didn't want to bother you. Oh and Steve I love you. I've always loved you. I dont know maybe when Banner and I had that thing it was only because I was trying to hide my emotions for YOU. I've been trying to tell you I like you for a few days and I never got the courage to do it. And maybe one day I will tell you I love you in person on day.

Love,
           Nattie

Later that day Steve came home and read the note and started crying and Steve hardly every cries. Steve tried calling Natasha hundreds of times but she never picked up. So Steve tried to figure out where she is.

A/n sorry for the short chapter this just came to my head

Try to guess where Natasha goes every day. Hint she is still in dc. She is gonna stay in a motel till she can get on her feet but where does she go every day to cry.