Prelude

There was music and celebration all about on the small island of Jamaica. The Caribbean was full of joy as they waited for the many events to come. After all, they were celebrating Emancipendence.

Emancipendence is a combination of both Emancipation and Independence in Jamaica.

The term is used because both days are close and are celebrated as one long holiday for many people.

*********************************

Meet Brianne Alyssa Dawson. Island girl with big dreams of making her name known in the USA. She has been to the country before and has fallen in love with the many states and sceneries.

At the age of twenty, she yearns to study business and journalism in America but her family is not well equipped with the funds needed. Instead, for the past year and a half, she has taken to the computer to teach her what she needs to know. She figured she would be stuck in Jamaica all her life.

________________________________

Enter, well known business man, Tristan Blake Hanson. Basically the most eligible bachelor in America. He is constantly followed by paparazzi but tends to ignore them because they can't get too close and they know it. At only twenty-five years old he stands at an impressive height and could pass for a model if it weren't for his well made suits and strong business-like appearance.

Five years ago if you had told him he would become serious and build himself an empire, he would have laughed so hard at you. After four years of non-stop working he finally took his mother's advice and is taking a vacation.

Out of all the other countries for his vacationing, he chooses Jamaica. He figures that he would be okay where nobody knows him.

And what a coincidence that he turns up on the island just two weeks before the celebrations kick off.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Yeah. Let me know what you think.

-L.