Chapter 4: Classes

Ally's POV-
Hermione shook me awake, and I got into my robes. I flat ironed my bubblegum pink hair today. We are with Ron and Harry then left with them tailing after us. As soon as we got to the classroom they were not following us anymore! Soon Mcgonagal taught her lesson and turned into a cat. Sorry to disturb you Mcgonagal but can you hear me? I asked her in my head. Yes now please go back to work. She told me looking at me in the eye. Sorry! Soon Ron and came into the classroom. "Whew! We made it. Can you think about what her face would look like if she knew we are late." Ron said.
Mcgonagal turned to a person again. "That was bloody brilliant!" Ron said amazed. "Thank you Mr. Weasley perhaps I should turn you two into a pocket watch." She said. "We got lost!" Harry explained. "Perhaps a map now please sit down." They gave us death glares. We batted our eyes innocently.

(Potions class)
"There are no wand waving in this class. I don't expect many of you to appreciate the settle quietness of the exact art of potion making. Although some may select this position. I can tell you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. Bottle fame and Brew glory. Also stop death. Then again some may decide NOT TO PAY ATTENTION! Mr. Potter, our new celebrity. Now tell me what would I get if I added pouted root and alstiode into a fusion of one?" Snape said.
Hermione and I raised our hands.
"I don't know sir."
"Let's try again. Where Mr. potter would I get a beolze?"
"I don't know."
"And what is the difference between monk sure pandora orthbay."
Harry shook his head.
"Pity. Clearly fame isn't everything. Is it Mr. potter?"
"Try Hermione or Ally sir they know!"

Harry's POV-
(Before Quiditch Lesson. At lunch time)
Mail is here! Neville got a remeberball. And the bank almost got robbed but what was in the volt had been token away a few days ago. (LOL now the Quiditch lesson.)

"Good afternoon class!"
"Good afternoon Madam Hooch."
"Everyone up you hand up above the broom and say up!"
To my surprise I got it on my first try and so did Ally.
"I'm sorry to tell you Malfoy but you have been doing it wrong all these years."
Lol! Hermione's rolled on the ground. And Ron's hit him straight in the face! Me and Ally burst out laughing. Sorry Ron. We mounted our brooms. "When I blow my whistle hover over the air. 3,2,-" Neville was lifted up into the air. Then his broom went crazy. His remeberball fell out. Ally mounted her broom and few after Neville. "Neville get on my broom!" She screamed at him. He hopped on. She drove him down to the ground but had a bad landing. She fell on to the concrete and was bleeding on the arm. Neville got off easily. I ran over to Ally and shook her. Madam Pooch took before saying, "if I see anyone on their brooms they be expelled faster than you can say Quiditch!"
Malfoy grabbed the remeberball. "Did you see her face. If she had given this a squeeze she would have remember to fall on her ass!" I was furious! That little git! "Give it here Malfoy!" I yelled at him. "Are ya going to catch me?" He said as he mounted his broom. So did I.

Draco's POV-
(Surprise) I needed to say something cruel, "Did you see her face. If had given this a squeeze she would have remembered to fall on her ass!" Man! I had a crush on her! Oh well I will kiss her at then end of the year. "Give it here Malfoy!" Harry yelled. "Are ya going to catch me?" I asked I mounted my broom. So did he. "How about I put this on the roof?" I asked. "What's the matter Potter a bit above your reach?" He flew after me. "Give here Malfoy or I'll know you off your broom!" He demanded. "Is that so?" He tried to grab it but I flipped over. "Have it your way then!" I said as I threw the ball. He chased after it. Soon he caught it.
EDITED

Sorry one of my shorter chapters!