Chapter 16: The Feast

Ally's POV-
I woke up while Dumbledore and Harry were talking. Harry saw and tackled me.
"Whoa calm down." I said as he choked me. He let go and blushed. He patted my hair.
"Are Ron and Hermione and Alex okay?" I asked.
"Yeah they're fine." He said.
"What about the stone?"
"Wow. You are like me a little too much."
"Harry?!"
"The stone was destroyed."
"What about Nicholas Flamel?"
"He is going to die. But becoming dead is his next adventure."
"You stole that from Dumbledore!"
"How did you know?"
"The Harry I know and love is an idiot."
"Thanks, and HEY!"
I smiled at him then realized something. Alex, Fred, George, and I were going to prank Malfoy.
I looked and pulled the curtains.
"Changing?"
"Um...yeah?"
I slipped on a tank top and some jean shorts. I ran out smiling like a mad man.
"Hi!" I said once the painting had opened. Suddenly I was on the floor with everyone on top of me.
"Can't.....b-breathe."
They all got off and smiled.
"Forge and Gred and Alex. We have business to attend." I said. We walked out and planned it out. Ugh, my first part sucks. I went to the Slytherin common room. I knocked on the door to see Draco open it. "Hi cutie." I said. Bleh. "Hello Hottie." Gross! "So anything new?" I said and winked. KILL ME NOW! He put his arm around me. "Yeah you."
"You want to take a walk?"
"Sure."
We walked around a little bit until we got back to his common room.
"Bye!" I said as he said, "Pureblood." Great! I walk over to my pranking friends. We are now the barfing rainbows head quarter! (I don't know why?)
I told them the password.
(Later..)
"Pureblood." I said as it opened. We went straight up to his dormitory. We put a snake in his bed and left a note;
Dear Draco,
You are warned not to sit on your bed. If you do...bye bye.
You've been warned.
~Barfing Rainbows Head Quarter
What? You no likey? Just wait. We put moths in his closet and left a note saying;
Dear Draco,
Bad luck is coming to get you. You have to stop it by singing Let It Go in front of the whole school at the great feast. Say thanks Barfing Rainbows Head Quarter.
~Barfing Rainbows Head Quarter
Still not enough in his dresser we found a diary! LOL! We wrote in it saying;
SING LET IT GO IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL OR WE'LL TELL EVERYONE YOU HAVE A DIARY!
~BARFING RAINBOWS HEAD QUARTER
I can't wait!
(At the great feast..)
"Ps guys we are the Barfing Rainbows Head Quarter. Keep that in mind." I said to Harry, Ron and Hermione.
"Draco Malfoy would like to say something." Dumbledore said.
Malfoy stood up and sang,"The Snow glows white on the mountain tonight not a footprint to be seen. And sang the song. (I'm to lazy to write the rest) Thanks to Barfing Rainbows Head Quarter." I couldn't keep it in anymore. I burst out laughing. Everyone else did too.
"Thank you Draco. Now the House Cup..First Place Slytherin with 760 points, Second Place Hufflepuff with 730 points, Third Place Ravenclaw with 688 points, and fourth place to Gryffindor with 660 points. But some points need to be added in. 60 points to Harry and Ally for bravery and love. 50 points to Ron and Alex for the best chess game and being a good sport. 50 points to Hermione for logic when needed."
"We are tied with Slytherin!" Hermione said.
"And to Neville for standing up to enemies and worst friends. I award him ten points." The flags changed to Rad and Gold. I changed my hair red (picture is what she is wearing.).
"Lastly I would like to tell the first years that every year we throw the first years a ball. The ball is in two days. Don't worry your parents already know. Also you will have a trip to Hogsmead tomorrow. Dig in." A ball!
Surprise!! Yeah a ball!
EDITED