Chapter 7: Christmas

Ally's POV-
It snowed until there was a layer that was a foot high. Since we heard Snape threaten Qurriel we shot Qurriel smiles and told off people for teasing his stuttering. It's Christmas time of course. (If you didn't know)! Mione and I have been giving the boys lectures about homework but, when Hermione is not around I just let them copy mine.
Today we are leaving from Christmas break. We walked over to the boys. They were playing wizard's chess-I think?
"Knight to E5." Ron demanded.
It slashed Harry chess piece.
"That's barbaric!" We said in sync.
We've been doing that a lot lately.
"I see you two haven't packed." Mione said bossily. We both know Harry going to Dursleys cause they're soo nice. (Please note the sarcasm).
"My parents decided to go to Romania to see my brother Charlie at the last moment so I'm staying here." Ronny said. (I tease him A LOT!). I smile at the two boys. I got them perfect gifts. LOL (maybe an evil laugh would go well...) can't wait for them to see! Hermione and I wave and start dragging our suitcases. We get on the train and search for a compartment. Once we found one we talked about summer plans.
"I'm going to France. I want to see their school at one point. I am part Veela. (Guys please help me with spelling their school name is it Beaxtons or something?) Plus Paris is awesome!" I tell her excitedly.
"I just need to snuggle with my family at home..." Mione said.

Mione and I shoved candy down our throats as we wait. The train breaks into a holt.
"Bye, Hermione see ya later!" I said as I gave her one last hug. I wonder what the boys are doing mainly Harry.

Harry's POV-
I wonder what the girls are doing mainly Ally. I jump onto my bed and was out like a light.

"Harry, Harry, wake up!" Someone yelled in my ear. "It's Christmas!" Ron hollered out to the whole wide world. I slowly opened my eyes and grabbed my glasses. I jumped out of bed and looked over from the loft. I see Ron hovering over presents. "Harry, you've got presents!" he yelled up at me. Me, presents? "Yeah!" Opps did I say that out loud again! I ran down the stairs and ripped them open. Here's the list:
Fred & George: prank supplies
Mr. and Mrs. Weasley: a green sweater with an 'H' on in and some truffles
Ron: candy!
Hermione: broomstick cleaner
Hagrid: some really hard rock cakes and candy
A mystery (probably Dumbledore): an invisibility cloak with a note that said;
I borrowed this from your father. Use it wisely.
Ally: a mermaid Barbie doll, thoughts 'Really!'
Just then, an owl flew through the window carrying a letter. I ripped the letter open.
Dear Harry James Potter,
This is Ally,
How does she know my middle name?

Bet you are thinking, 'How does Ally know my middle name, I never told her it?'
It shall be a secret you will never find out...in the next five seconds,
Dumbledore! Any-who, I bet you thought I gave you a mermaid Barbie doll.
Yeah, ya did...
Nope! Ripped her head off with your hands. Do it without magic. Do it for me. Be as violent as you can! 3...2...1...Go!

Look inside. See it. I was thinking about something and when I get back, on that very day well...Read that note...
I took out the note.
Hope you found this!
If you didn't your an idiot. Meet me at the black lake at 11:35. Don't tell Hermione, Ron, anyone! Ps bring your bathing suit.
~Ally Sentairo
I read it and smiled with wonder. Apparently, she likes violence with mermaid Barbie dolls. I burst out laughing. I heard footsteps walking up the steps. Oh wow I didn't know I was in the dormitory. I shoved the notes in my desk and put the Barbie doll face and body on the dresser. Ron walked in.
"Hello are you having a seizure? Whoa!" He said as he noticed the Barbie doll, "Ya know that might mean something to her. She probably didn't want be-headed."
"Actually, I think she does. And the Barbie doll wanted me to kill her, so technically she did kill herself!" I burst out, then started to laugh again.
Ron gave a nervous laugh. "Um Harry is there something wrong?"
"No, why?"
"Nothing!"
EDITED