Saved By Frank Iero

Hey! I know, I know another FanFic! Why Kat?! WHY!? But I do think all the Kill Joys will like this and all the Frank Iero fan too. Ehh who am I kidding the whole MCRmy would like this MCR love story. Any ways Read, Comment, Vote and most of all ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Ariella Maraie De Luca. I’m twenty eight. As you can tell, I’m Italian. I have a huge family living in New Jersey. I am the fourth child out of ten children and I’m the only girl. I’m the ninth grand child out of twenty six. My parents have twelve grandchildren and are great aunt and uncle to fourteen. My oldest brother Tony, 34. Has four boys (Lucas, Frankie, Lee, and Henery) and another on the way. The second boy James, 33. Has two boys (Michael and Sean). The third boy Mark, 32 has only one baby boy (Ollie). Then there is me. No boyfriend, no kids, nothing. My younger brothers –aka the twins- Luke and Cameron, 21. Luke has a little girl (Jewels) and a little boy (William). Then there are the triplets, Sam, Gregory, and Asher, 20. Asher has a baby boy (Paul) Sam has a boy (Shane). The finally there is Max, 16. I can barely keep track of all my nieces and nephews. It’s quite hard when your family owns twenty six Ackers of land, and there are four houses on that land. So family stays together in this case. I live in the house with my parents and Max. That’s the house every one gathers for meals and just to hang out. The racket starts at dawn and lasts until all the kids are fast asleep. It’s crowded but it’s nice. I wouldn’t change it for the world. Yet again. The motto of my family Is Meet nice man, date man, make food for man, marry man, make babies, and grow old. I find that quit funny. I got the first three things down. His name is Alex. He lives in L.A. He’s met my family . . . all of my family. –Sigh- So he wants me to go meet his family in L.A. So I flew out to see him. I really like this guy.