❤ Dedication

"Allah has made us in pairs, Noorie. We are made out of the ribs of the one we are destined to share this life and complete our Deen with. They might be someone we knew all our life or someone we met somewhere. He might be just round the corner or we are yet to meet him. One can never tell until Allah plans to reveal it to us. It has happenned that sometimes you keep crossing path with that someone without knowing and then even without knowing much about them, you somehow realize that he or she is the one meant for you, because Allah wants you to understand it. Call it Destiny or Serendipity, but, If Allah has willed it for you then, It finds you." - Zayna (Noorie's Bestie)

                                                                                *******************

This Story is Dedicated to My Best Friend, Noorie. 

She had been like a candle to light up my world at its darkest moments. Always.

She is more special than i can ever have enough words to express. 

I miss her birthdays and we do not even talk everyday. Sometimes, not even for weeks but we both know we are loved by each other and are always there for each other. 

I love you Noorie. Be the same as you are, always. And, be with me till the end of time. 

I really hope you will like this story that I am writing out of my imagination, for you. 

Love you tons,

Awwthentic~

07-08-2015