♡ Chapter 10

"He is such a gentle man, Noorie," Zayna said in a happy tone, grabbing Noorie's arms, as soon as they were out Aftab's sight.

For once, Noorie felt as if he is following her again. She turned her head to look back but only to find that she had been wrong. She should have felt relieved but her face was expressionless.

She didn't knew how to react to what Zayna's non-stop chatter about him. Everything happened so unexpectedly and the stress she had gone through worrying over Zayna's reaction over the truth that she had hidden from her, didn't allowed her to be herself and to make things more hard for her, the glances that Aftab sent towards her were no less uncomfortable. And to add to the list of her badluck, now her friend knows about him and Noorie has no idea how to tell her what she has done. It might not be a big deal for Zayna to understand what, how and why things happened with her and Aftab, but the fact that she kept her in the dark throughout, was a matter of concern.

"Hmmm," was all she uttered as her mind contemplated over how her reaction on knowing the truth.

Will Zayna judge her?, her mind wondered and she panicked as the thought couldn't be ruled out. She looked at her friend as they kept walking towards Zayna's car at parking lot as she kept talking about how guys these days are so ill-mannered, but Aftab seemed decent.

Decent? Noorie thought him to be so once as well but he sort of ruined that image by not keeping his words and following her, knowing too well she was ignoring him at the gift shop. Why?m she almost cried inside. Life, finally was going smoothly until he turned up...

Noorie felt as if she had been on a ride. She wondered why had he followed her. Or, if he was being truthful about his friend meeting him there. She doubted it. They were together for almost forty five minutes but, no one turned up. Or, maybe the guy was really stuck in a bad traffic jam, Noorie tried to believe it but couldn't. Her mind was reeling with confusion and to the shock of meeting him at the gift shop and then him re-appearing at the same cafe. It was too much for a coincidence in a single day.

And Now, everything felt like a chaos. A chaos that is threatening her friendship with Zayna, she thought sadly.

"Why you are making that face? Don't you think he is decent?," Zayna asked curiously as she finally turned to look at her friend while unlocking her car.

Noorie felt as if she was caught in the act. She quickly control the route of her thoughts and replied as she sat on the car ,"I don't know him much, but from what I know about him, you might be..." Her voice was cut off as she uttered 'right' because of the blaring horn of another car blocking their way, the driver it seems was intending to park it beside Zayna's car.

It was past noon. A rush hour. The driver of the car almost bumped his car with Zayna's in the process of parking it. He didn't even waited for Zayna to take off as she turned her car in the direction of moving out of the parking space. Other cars , behind it kept horning and within seconds everything became messy with people shouting but, the driver didn't seemed to be bothered at all.

Zayna was irritated and she peeped out of the window and called out for the driver. "Can't you see I'm trying to get out of here?," She said loudly so that she can be heard.