Excited

So the past four days I've done nothing but clean and I shot a video of me doing a Q&A from Twitter. I am going to the airport to pick up Denis. I am so excited to see him we are going to have a lot of fun I bought a lot of booze. I was walking around the house. I set put the booze in the fridge I didn't know what kind he liked so I got a few diffrent ones because I like Whiskey and Beer but I got a lot a diffrent stuff. Haha. I was walking around listing to Asking Alexandria, jamming really loud when there was a knock on the door I jumped and walked over to my door and seen it was my brother. Awkward. I looked and him and said " Yes?" He laughed and walked into my apartment and walked to the fridge. "Damn sis having a party?!" He grabbed a beer and sat on my couch. "I'm sorry to be rude but what the hell are you doing here?" He laughed and took a drink of his beer and said "The girlfriend and I are staying in diffrent places tonight so I am staying here tonight." I laughed and replied with "Uh no your not. I'm sorry but I have a friend coming from Ukraine and he is staying here. For a bit and you can go stay with your friends. I am sorry but I have to go to the airport." He looked at me and said " What the hell why is the guy coming from the Ukraine how did you met do you know this guy." I cut him off "Jordan shut the fuck up. I have to go and yes I know. Him. I'm sorry but. You have to go." He nodded his head and said "okay I guess I can let go of the fact that my little sister is growing up." He kissed the top of my head and left snd I got my stuff and walked out with him I got in my car and drove to the airport.

I pulled up to the airport and walked inside and looked at the TV and seen his gate and walked to it I seen the plane pull up and I was standing there waiting. I am so excited!I took out my phone and started vloging. I seen people coming out of the hall and I waited to see him. As soon as he seen me he ran over to be and picked me up and spun me around I was still vlogging and I smiled and laughed and smiled He sat me down and hugged me really tight and put his hand on my face and said "Oh my god you fucking more beautiful in person."

I smiled and said "Thank you. You are handsomer in person as well." He smiled and picked up his bag and I looked at my camera and said "So you guys see that I am with my babe." I faced the camera to him and he smiled and said "Isn't she so beautiful you guys." I looked at him and said "Shut up Denis!" I pushed him and he said "You love me!" I smiled and said "I do I do." He smiled and kissed my head and said "Yeah lets go get my bags and let's go home." I smiled and said "Yeah it's going to be a long ride home. So Denis say bye to the camera till we shoot another one." He smiled and said "Bye Lovely viewers See ya later guys. Lisha put the camera away." I told the camera bye and put it in my backpack. We walked to the baggage claime and got the rest of his bags, we go tthem and started walking to my car goffing around and laughing. As we where walking to my car and we seent his hige mirror on the side of the building and took a stupid picture. I laughed and he posted it on twitter and instagram and said "Finally met with Babe. Im so glad we are finally together. I love her" I smiled and we walked to my car. We jammed out to some music