The Nightmare

Lisha's POV

*Dream*

I was running away from him, he wouldn't stop running and screaming at me. I just want this all to end. Why is this happening to me.  I came across the forest we always used to go to. I knew there was a little cave back here this is where i always came to get away from him, this was our  spot. I looked over my shoulder to see him still running after me with a knife. It was the same knife he used to hurt me with. I came crossed my cave i ran into it then behind the hidden wall. I sat down in the corner waiting for him to find me. This was going to be the end of me. I sighed and thought I will never see Jordan, Elayna, Vinny, or Dom. I wont live my dream to be the photographer to take pictures of any of the bands. I closed my eyes hearing him laugh in front of me. This was the end, he smiled really big and said "Bout time I caught you." Smack

That is what you get for running from me. Smack   "bitch" Smack  he took his knife and took it against my hip once, twice, three times. Me screaming in pain!! "STOP!!"

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denis's POV

I felt  Lisha moving in her sleep, Screaming Stop. I didn't know what to do. then I remembered brother and them where all outside so I ran out there and woke her brother up. I shook him "Jordan?" He woke up a little bit. he looked at me and said in confusion "Denis? Why do you look frightened?" I looked at him and said "It's your sister." He instantly got up "Denis what is going on? Where is she?!" he yelled I ran with him to the room and we seen her shaking in her sleep really bad! He ran around the bed and look on the floor there was pills on the ground. "GOD DAMNIT LISHA!! DENIS GO WAKE THEM UP HAVE SOMEONE CALL 911!" I ran into the living room and yelled "GUYS WAKE UP LISHA IS IN TROUBLE!" They all got up and ran into the bedroom and i called 911.

"hello this is 911. What is your emergency?"

"um. yes hi, my friend. There is somethings wrong we need an ambulance."

"Sir what happened to your friend?"

"I don't know. Just please hurry."

"Sir calm down, what is the address?"

I thought about it fuck i don't know it i ran to the room and said "Guys they need the address I don't know it!" Dom looked at me and took the phone and gave it to them. He hung up and came back in there and said "they are on their way." They all looked so calm. Why are they so fucking calm?! I looked at them and said "how they fuck are you guys so fucking calm?!" Dom had her head in his lap and Jordan has his head laying on her stomach. "She does this a lot. We know the procedure, She didn't take enough to kill herself. She only took enough to knock her out for a day or two she might have to have her stomach pumped. That's the worst that will happen." i sighed and thought about the stuff on the table. What about the shit on the table I don't know where that goes." Anita and Mickey went to clean up i put pants on and a shirt. After i was dressed i went out to the balcony to smoke. They seemed to have it under control and I just seemed to be in the way. I lit up a cig and Dom came out and said next to me and could see I was bothered by this, he lit one to. "Everything is going to be okay. She always gets through it." I sighed and respond "Why didn't she tell me about this. I feel so worthless because i cant help. She could of talked to me about this. I mean.. I just don't know anymore." He sighed and was quiet for a moment "She doesn't really talk about it's something she doesn't, like to talk about even afterwards she makes us promise never to speak of it. Trust me, when me and her where a thing I didn't know until this happened to. We don't know why she always does it, or just when she does what the reason was. She will be fine one moment and then the next she wont. She is strong. She didn't take much the EMT when they get here will shot something in her system and it will wake her up, it will make her weak but she will be fine. I Promise." I sighed.

       "You two where together? I just want her to be okay. I know this will be okay. I just i dont know. So we don't talk about it when she wakes up?" He smiled and said "Yeah we where together for a couple months after we meet outside of a bar. We snuck in together fucked up high off of our asses. Jordan didn't like it to much because he knew I sold drugs. But we where okay after we talked about what i was aloud to give her but that didn't stop from her from trying things. Then i felt bad when she got addicted to some stuff. I shouldn't be telling you this she should. Yeah just don't ask her about it or why just don't mention it."

I put my cigarette out and we walked back inside to see them EMT's waking her up. I stood in the door way and Jordan walked over to me and said "She is going to be okay." I smiled at him and said "Yeah thanks mate.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisha's POV

I felt something poke my in the arm, something warm going through my veins. Then all I know is that my eyes shot open and I took a really deep breath. I looked around and seen Jordan with his hand in mine and his head on my stomach, he always does this. Elayna standing by Anita and Mickey and Dom and Vinny talking about something then my eyes laid on him. Denis. He looked so worried and confused. I took my free hand and ran my fingers through my big brothers hair. "Whats up fuckers?!" I laughed they just looked at me and the EMT's i looked up and seen Pheobe and Shawn I looked at them and said "Sorry Aunt  Pheobe and Uncle Shawn. I didn't know if i took my pills or not i guess i did a couple times." I let out a chuckle. They looked at me and said "Don't lie to us we know how this is with you. After you try and you wake up you don't talk or tell anyone about it we wont say  anything like always. See ya later love ya all. Bye!" They said grabbing their stuff walking out the door i smiled and put pants on and said "wake and bake anyone?" I grabbed my new stuff and walked out to the living room and seen the place cleaned "Awe you guys didn't have to clean i am fine." I chuckled and they look pissed when Dom look at me and said "Lisha.." In his sincere voice i shook my head and said "Dominic no! Our promise we don't fucking talk about it after okay!" I grabbed a cig and lit.