Partying

We got pulled into the apartment building and I got some of his stuff and he got the rest and I grabbed my key and walked into the building and up the steps to my apartment I set some of his stuff down and I put the key in the door and unlocked it and I picked up the stuff i set down and walked into my apartment turning on the light and seeing my brother and Dom sitting on the couch. I looked at them and said "guys. Um not now please. Jordan why are you here?" He looked at me and then Denis I looked at him and said "Denis I am sorry it's my brother and our. Umm. Friend Dominic but we call him Dom." He smiled and said. "Hello. It's nice to meet you." They nodded back and I looked and Denis and said "Follow me." I gave them both dirty looks and and walked to my room and said "You can have my room I'll sleep on the couch." I put his stuff down in the corner and he did the same ans said "No not taking your bed." I shook my head saying "its the only one I have."
He said "Still not doing that. You live here." I shook my head and said "Denis your the guess if your making me sleep here you are too." He looked and said "Fine." We laughed and I looked at him and walked up and hugged him and said "I'm so glad your actully here. You drink?" He laughed and said. "Me too babe me too. And yes I do. Why you have any?" I smiled and walked into the living room with Denis and seen them Sitting on the couch with a bong I looked at them and said "put it away or leave. You guys weren't supposed to be here its not our planned night." They looked at me and said "What the fuck is your promblem right now. It's nothing unusal here. Is it because he is here." I looked at him and said "fuck you Dom it's just don't the planned night you guys didn't want to come here until I told you Denis was coming here." I walked into the kitchen with Denis and grabbed me a beer and Jordan ans Dom knowing they weren't going to leave. I looked and Denis and said " What do you want grab whatever you want I didn't know what you wanted so I got a lil bit of everything" I grabbed the Jack and shot glasses and coke and walked into the living room and said " Here fuckers. Where is everyone else." Dom smiled and said "On the way." I shook my head and Denis came out with a beer and sat on the ground I looked around and I said "Jordan, Dom get on the floor we live here you guys don't. My rules." They groand and they did and I smiled and and said "Denis come sit with me." He smiled and did I moved the bowl and bongs and sat the shot glasses out and gave them thier beers and they smiled and said thanks. I smile and poured shots for all of us. I lent up and handed them to everyone and said "Cheers." And we al cheers to it and I put my glass on the table then took it. I smiled and said. "Whoop whoop." There was a knock on the door I got up and gotten it and seen it was Mickey and Anita was there and said " what's up fuckers. Come in sit on the floor I'm teaching everyone a lesson." They laughed and sat beside them I looked at Dom and did he was litigation the bong. I smiled him in the back of the head. "Seriously I have a guest you didn't run thus by me asshole." Denis looked at me and said "Babe it's okay. I smoke too." I sighed in relief and said "Thank god." He smiled and I sat down and looked at Denis he smiled and kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me. When. Vinny just walks in my house and Yells "What up bitches." We all looked at him with a fake mad expression and he looked at us and said "What did I do?" I looked at him and said "You are fucking late." He looked scared and we all busted out laughing he looked at and said "fuck you all. Lish who is that.?" I smiled and said "This is Denis, Denis this is Jordan my brother, Dom our friend/ drug dealer, Anita my cousin, mickey her boyfriend. And Vinny that one." I said pointing to everyone so he would know who I was talking about. He smiled and said "Ello I am Denis." I smiled and took a drink of my beer when the bong got passed to me. So we all were drinking and smoking cigarettes and weed. We all where having fun we have music playing and having a good night. We have been doing this for about 4 or 5 hours. I turned the music off and put in a scary movie. I walked over to the corner and got the extra pillows and blankets for the guys and I went to my room and grabbed one for Denis and myself. We where sitting on the couch cuddled up I lit a blunt everyone looked at me. I smiled and threw them one. I shared mine with Denis I looked at him and said "I can't believe you are actually beside me." I he smiled and kissed my cheek then bit it. I laughed and said. "DENIS! hahaha." I yawned and looked at the time seeing it's 5 in the morning. I got up off the couch and walked out on the balcony and got my smokes and lit one and Denis came out and grabbed one of his. I smiled and said " how does it feel to be in Indiana instead of Ukraine?" He laughed and said " its different. But I like to be here with you." I looked down and blushed we sat outside and smoked or cigarettes and walked back in. I looked around seeing everyone was asleep so I turned off the TV took my meds and locked both doors and Denis and myself walked into our room and changed into my night clothes with consisted of a baggy Tshirt and underwear. He took of his shirt and jeans so he was in his underwear. We both laid down and he wrapped his arms around me. I finally feel asleep happy.I have never been happier.