coming down.

A/N I WROTE THIS TO HELLO BY ADELE

*TIME LAPS 2 WEEKS LATER*

lish's pov

I woke up this morning the same I have for the past two weeks like shit. Waking up Vomiting, with the shakes. I'm to lazy to actually do anything. I have been feeling depressed, anxious or irritable. But Denis hasn't left. I am really wanting my shit back, I've been clean from everything for about two weeks. I don't have the vomiting and shaking very much anymore usually happens in the morning. I'm not weaken much anymore. Tonight we all are going out to celebrate me being two weeks clean. I went to the bathroom when I got out of bead and was puking and I took a shower I got Dressed in my black t-shirt that says "2 Words. 1 Finger." I put on my black leggings that have smoke on them and my combat boots and my leather jacket I straighten my hair witch is now a grayish tint I put on my make up so I don't look so dead I put on my foundation, powder, consiler, eye liner, eye shadow, and lots of mascara, I did my lipstick like i usually do bright red on the inner side and my deep red on the out side. I tapped it with my finger you don't dub it together you dab it with your finger. I grabbed my back pack and grabbed what I needed put my make up, straighter, charger, etc. in it. I grabbed my dress out and my floral fish net tights and took them down to the car and went back upstairs and heard Denis in the shower. I lit a cig and I sat on the couch and turned on the TV and put it on Netflix catching up on Vampire Diaries. I love this show. When I was watching it and smoking my cig I heard Denis come out of the shower and walk into our room to get dressed. We all where going to the arcade to be little kids to go ride go-karts, min golfing, laser tagging and the usual games and stuff. My idea then there idea we are going to a rave later tonight. I was excited to go to the arcade I wont be a kid for to much longer ya know. I have a year till I turn 19, so yeah there is that. I lit up another cig and continued to watch Vampire Diaries. When Denis walked out i looked at him and said "You look good today.'' He smiled and walked over and sat beside me and kissed my cheek and I turned my attention back to the TV and my phone rang from the bar. Denis looked at me "You going to get that?" I shook my head and said "Make it stop." He chuckled walking over to it answering it. "Hello.. Yeah we are just taking our other clothes with us so we don't have to come back and get them.. Okay.. It's that far... Yeah... We will leave now.. She is watching Vampire Diaries.. She is doing better. She is excited about that arcade.. Yeah that is true she is a kid at heart. haha okay we are leaving now. Bye." he hung up. "Lish we got to go. Everyone is leaving now. Let's go." I nodded and was still watching my show. "LISHA!" I just nodded and ignored him. I looked over at him and said "Hey go grab the vlogging cameras off my desk please then we can go.'' he nodded and went and grabbed them and I paused the show, turned the TV off. I grabbed my keys and my phone and let him lead the way so I could lock the door. We walked to my car and I got in lit a cig and plugged up my phone I grabbed my 'Arizona Tea' witch is just a hidden weed stash can thing I got off of Amazon. I had weed stashed in it and blunts and joints. I pulled it off my bag and sat it down. I drove to Huck's the gas station to get a Monster, gas, and smokes. I walked in and seen my friend Matt and Tyrone his real name is Tyler but we call him Tyrone. I looked at them and grabbed a monster from the fridge and walked back up and Matt didn't recognize me. He hit Tyrone and said "who is that?" I smiled and he looked at him like he was fucking stupid. I laughed and Tyrone smiled and said "Anything else? You look good." i smiled at him and "Yeah i need two packs of your Marlboro Blacks 100's and two Packs of your Newport Menthol 100s. And $40.00 on pump 7." Matt grabs the smokes and sees my arm tattoo and yells "ALICIA?!" Tyrone and I both laughed and "No shit." Tyrone says. I laughed and he walked around the counter and looked me up and down. "Damn you look good!" I smiled "When did you get out Matt?" I asked while he hugged me tightly he looked over at Tyrone and smirked and he threw him a white towel. I grabbed my smokes and my drink and said "come out right here right quick." they smiled and told his aunt to cover the machine and fallowed me out to my car. I threw my smokes in my car and handed a monster to Denis and pumped my gas and Matt smacked my ass with the towel. I jumped and looked at him "Seriously Matt again. haha" He smiled and replied with "I got to mark my taritoty with you and Brii." I held my finger up and opened my door and got on my phone calling Brii.