Chapter 13 (Decieved, but don't fall for. Their tricks?!!!)

Sorry that I haven't updated since the sixth, but my weekend has been hectic. First it was my b-day on Friday, then on Saturday my dad's mom passed. Let her R.I.P. Anyways so um...yeah that is my reason, sorry for throwing my problems at you all.

Well I do love this story, but maybe I should let you all know that I will be getting to the war sooner than I expected. Oh and I love my two knew fans that I just got!!!

I love my old/cool fans of course, I could never forget them.

And I love the votes, comments, and the people that take their time to read my stories. And I'd like to give you all one of the cute pups!! That are Vels' brothers. =)

Alrighty, here is the chapter.

Chapter 13 (Decieved, but don't fall for it. Their tricks?!!)

Erix has been kind of distant from me lately, it has been because of the war coming sonner than later-I wished that we all had more time. But it's reality here. No more time will be given to us, so I cherish the moments that I have now. And how dearly I spent most of my time with my little brothers.

Of course my mate is the Alpha, so he left 5 months ago to go tell his other packs of the inccident that has been going on for awhile. He has called my from time to time, but lately his calls have been cut short.

He finally came back home yesterday, but he wasn't alone. Erix didn't even want to look at me, and as I stare at this woman that looks like a model. I can't say that she isn't the reason why. I must as well put the words 'Clueless' on my forehead.

I could feel that there is something going on between them, and how she shoots me daggers when he isn't looking prooves me correct.

"Breana", I softly whispered her name, I pretended that I wasn't affected by how he kicked me out of his house. All because of her. But now that I think about it, I guess it's for the best. Ras knew what was going on, so he ignored Erix. Why do I put up with him?

Yeah he may be, and seem like my mate. And right now I feel terribbly dead inside, but I am somehow okay with it.

I mean haven't I been telling him to let me get lost, and now he has without actually telling me those words.

"Yes?", she was only being nice, because Erix was discussing the situation at our hands. In the kitchen with Az, while me and Breana are in the living room waiting for them to come out. And Erix didn't want me to leave, he had to tell me something.

And I probably knwo what it already is.

"You can have Erix", she starred at me weirdly, she slowly crept over to me.

"Why do you say that?"

"You love him and he loves you".

"But you are his mate".

"That may be true, but at the same time, it's better if he is with you", I knew that he was listening, but I didn't care. Why?

Why didn't I?

Betraying my real feelings and heart I spoke "Why-..", I instantly cut her off.

"Think about it. You two are in love. Yes I may be his mate, but it isn't accurate. Plus that will mean less trouble to the other packs".

"I agree with you, you do bring trouble", she practically growled, I waved it off. Literally.

"Well it will be easier for me to fa-I mean leave this place with my little brothers. You must know that I don't care if you two are together, but break his heart in anyway and I will kick your arse", she jumped to her feet, her long golden-brown hair falling off her shoulders-and her light green eyes glarred at me.