Part 3

It is Monday and I am not going to get out of bed. I burrow further into my sheets and sigh in content.

"Barnaby! Get your lazy ass out of bed! You're my ride to class today!" Fionna shouts from the other side of the door, pounding on it as she does so.

"You're ruining my dreams!" I groan, turning over, falling off the bed.

"Ow..." I groan. I lay on the ground for a few seconds, then Fi walks in and shakes her head at me.

"Get up," she says, pulling me to my feet.

I groan, and push her out of the room. I close the door behind her and go over to my dresser and pull out a pair of black yoga pants with boxers and a pink tank top.

I trudge to the bathroom that's next to my room and bang on the closed door.

"Hurry up, Flame!" I call.

I wait a minute more, then bang on it again.

"What are you doing in there? Jerking off?" I ask.

The door gets unlocked and opened up.

"Gosh, someone's grumpy in the morning," Marshall says, stepping out of the bathroom fully dressed.

"Ugh..." I groan, "I forgot you were here."

After the battle last night, their band didn't have anywhere to stay, so they just stayed with us. Flame and Fionna slept in Flame's room and Cake and Mono slept in Cake's room. Ashley slept in Fionna's room, LSP slept in Mono's room, and Marshall slept on the couch.

"Nice boxers by the way," he says, giving me a once over shamelessly.

"Excuse me...?" I ask him, wondering if I heard him right.

"Didn't know I'd be getting a room with a view," he adds, slinking away.

...What?

I sigh and walk into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me.

I start the shower, keeping the water cold, but not freezing cold. I slip out of my boxers, placing my clothes on the toilet seat. I step into the coldish water and let out a sigh.

I relax for a few seconds, thinking about all that has happened recently.

Marshall Lee...

Marshall is what grabs my attention out of everything. His raven hair that's slightly poofy, and his hazel eyes that look red. His cheekbones, his collarbones...

Oh Glob yes...

I wouldn't mind waking up to him every morning, hickeys covering his collarbones and neck... His chest... His thighs...

I gently stroke myself, causing a small moan to erupt from my throat.

Oh Glob... I need release. And if I have to get off to Marshall, so be it...

I imagine the way he'll moan my name in his raspy voice as I kiss his neck down to his navel. Him squirming beneath me as I tease him by pulling down his boxers very slowly. Him kissing me hungrily, and the way his redish eyes with darken with lust. The feeling of his chapped lips kissing the tip of me just before he blows me.

I moan as silently as I can, wiping away the pre-cum.

The way his tongue will work wonders on me. Teasing my slit by inserting his tongue piercing. Licking strips up my member, and placing small kisses on my tip. The way he'll hold down my hips and gently squeeze my ass. Scraping his teeth along my length, but not to hard.