Epilogue

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs, and Marshall not laying next to me. I groan, and pout, crossing my arms. I lay like that for a few minutes, thinking that if Marshall were to come back in, he would see my displeasure. He doesn't come back in.

I was confident that Marsh wasn't just a one night stand I always feared I would have. He said he liked me last night, and even if I was just a heat-of-the-moment type thing, I know we'll at least stay friends, even if that does hurt a little.

I sit up and swing my legs off of the bed, wincing at my sore ass. I grumble as I pick up a pair of underwear and slip them on. I shuffle to my closet and pick the first things I saw, which were a pink jumper and a pair of exercise shorts.

I pad down the stairs and into the kitchen, to see Fi and Cake talking while making eggs, Mono was reading, LSP was trying to have a conversation with Mono, and Flame and Marshall were talking.

I flop down in a seat across from Marshall, causing LSP, Flame, Marshall, and even Mono to look at me.

"'Sup?" I ask, rubbing my eye.

"Looks like someone had fun last night," Mono mutters, going back to his book.

I look down, realizing my neck and collarbones are covered in hickeys. I groan, then slouch in my chair, running a hand through my hair.

"Gumball got laid!" LSP cheers, throwing his hands in the air.

"Shush," I grumble. I pull the jumper up as much as I can, but it still doesn't cover much.

"I hope you used protection," Fi says, placing a plate of eggs down in front of me.

I grimace at the thought of us not using a condom last night, and sink down in my seat, praying that Marshall is clean.

I hear Marshall chuckle across the table and he reaches across it to grab a piece of toast.

"Even if we didn't," I say, doing the same as Marsh, "I'm clean."

"Let's hope he is," Cake mumbles while sitting down between me and Mono, Fi on the other side of me next to LSP, and Marshall sandwiched between Mono and LSP.

"Hey!" Cake yells, as scrabbled eggs get flung at her.

Marshall sticks his tongue out and Cake snarls her lip.

"Enough you two," I say, rubbing my temples.

"Sorry, babe," Cake says,  flipping the egg out of her hair.

"I am clean," Marshall huffs, stabbing his eggs moodily.

We all eat whilst having comfortable conversations. I look at Marshall and meet his eyes, causing both of us too smile. He takes my hand in his, and we continue eating out breakfast together.

Because this is my family. This is who I love and who have my back no matter what. They will stick with me through the thick and thin of life, and love me no matter what. And that's all that you need it life. Good friends, family, and food.

"Wait, but who topped?" Flame asks, causing all of us to fling eggs at him.

~~~

Fucking shit, this story is over and it only took forever! I'm SOOOOOOOOO sorry to have the epilogue so late, but it's here, queer, and very cliché. YAAAAAaaaayy...

I might have another story after this, but right now my main focus is The Good, the Bad, and the Angelic. That's my other story, and of you guys check it out, it would mean sooooo much to me!

If anyone has any prompts or suggestions, you can also let me know on here. The things I need to know:

1.) What fandom?

2.)What ship?

3.) What genre? (Angst, fluff, smut, etc...)
FOR SMUT I NEED TO KNOW:
•Positions (Top/Bottom)
•Type (Oral, anal, etc...)
•Mood (Romantic, Angry, etc...)

4.) What POV? (1st, 2nd, 3rd limited, 3rd omniscient)
•If 1st person, I need to know who.

WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED IF I DON'T WANT TO DO A PROMPT OR SCENARIO. I TOO AM A PERSON AND MAY FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE SCENE YOU ARE SUGGESTING. (I JUST CRINGED WRITING "ANAL".) I WILL, HOWEVER, TRY MY BEST TO DO THE PROMPT.

Things I Most Likely Won't Write:

•Incest

•BDSM (Nothing against it, I just don't really know how it works.)

•Non-Con/Rape

•Anything extremely gory/violent

Abuse

Things I Will Write:

•LGBT+ (Including polyamory relationships)

•Consensual sex

•Anything else that wasn't noted on the list above...?

~THE FUCKING END~

Don't forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

Follow~

I hope you enjoyed! -Lex