Chapter Twenty-Two ●● Suspicion and Smiles by Heather

cнapтer тwenтy-тwo ●● ѕυѕpιcιonѕ and ѕмιleѕ вy нeaтнer

Jordan's P.O.V

It just happened all of a sudden. And I definitely didn't see it coming.

Hunter just kissed me. He kissed me.

And what surprised me the most is....I kissed him back.

But when reality finally snapped back, I quickly pulled away from Hunter and stood there staring at him. We both held stunned expressions at each other.

Hunter made the first move, but why?

Before Hunter could apologize or say anything of the matter, I nervously grabbed the doorknob again and twisted it. "I-I should be going. Bye, Hunter." I muttered and quickly walked out the door.

As I speed-walked down the hallway, I could hear Hunter shouting some things. It was probably my name over and over again or different forms of 'sorry', but I ignored him.

I needed to get out of there as fast as possible.

Heather's P.O.V

After Rachael has done her womanly business we made our way over to the boys' dorms and found our way to Liam's.

He shared a room with two other boys named Ryan and Alex, who the girls and I all knew as well.

I knocked on the door three times and waited outside with Rachael. She kept glancing out into the hallway for some reason, which got me a little worried. If she puked right here and right now, we'd have a lot of explaining to do. And worse, we'd have to clean it up.

Before I could think of different scenarios of Rachael puking on the floor (yeah I don't know why I'm thinking of this), the door opened and revealed a boy with dirty blonde, messy hair. Alex. 

"Well hello there, ladies." Alex winked at us. Yeah, Alex was a flirt. Always was, always will be. But trust me, he's a good kid. Somewhat.

I shot him a small smile and nodded. "Hello Alex. Is Liam here?"

Alex nodded and opened the door wider to let us in. I walked inside casually while it took a minute for Rachael to finally build the strength to force her legs to move.

As she walked past Alex, he stared at Rachael weirdly and slowly shut the door behind her. "Ummm...you okay there, Rach?" he asked.

Rachael waved him off and nodded her head. She didn't tell Liam that she was pregnant, so neither Alex or Ryan knew either.

When I stepped into the room, my eyes went to the large single bed on one side of the room where Liam was laying down with his laptop. When he saw Rachael and I, he shut the laptop and put it aside, waving at us. "Hey girls!"

Ryan, who was snoozing on his top bunk, seemed to wake up when he heard that he had visitors. He almost immediately woke up and tried to look around with his squinted eyes. "Girls? Where?" he asked.

"Don't get your hopes up Ryan, it's just us." I said.

Ryan blinked several times and tried to clear his vision. When his eyes finally fell on me, he just smiled and waved. "Oh, hey Heather! Good to see ya." He turned his head to the side slightly and looked at a sick looking Rachael sitting on their couch. "Hey...Rachael." He said slowly.

Without looking up at him. Rachael just tossed her hand in the air and waved it carelessly.

"So why are you here? You came here for me, didn't you?" Alex asked with confidence. "I knew you couldn't resist me."