chapter 5

* y/n's pov *

"the boy will be here in 1 hour." my mom said

"i'm still a little too old for a play date." i giggled

i ran up to my room to get ready. what if he was cute? what should i wear? i was so stressed. i got into the shower and when i came out i made sure to dress my best. i put on my black jeans and cropped grey swear with an alien on it along with my black converse. i had recently died my hair teal and purple so i thought it would be nice to curl it. i then put on mascara and chapstick.

i saw a car move up in front but i couldn't see who it was so i ignored it and went on twitter.

'arizona is beautiful.' hunter tweeted
i went on Instagram and saw his m&g pictures and it made me miss him. i went downstairs and went to go get a water bottle.

"you look gorgeous sis." matt said to me
i smiled "thanks matt."
my mom told me the same thing and as i was going upstairs i heard a knock on the door so i hid and saw my mom open the door. i still couldn't see who it was and it was annoying me so i went back upstairs then my mom called me. i went down and matt gave me the 'don't be mad or sad' look. i was very confused until i got to the door. hunter was standing at my door.

"sweetie this is hunter and i hope you're ready." she smiled

i shook my head yes and gave her a slight smile and walked out with hunter. our walk was silent.

"talk to me y/n." he said
"so you remember me?" i asked
"of course, you're gorgeous." he said
"why'd you come hunter? why?" i asked
"my manager lives here and you're here." he replied
i said okay and then we arrived to the movies.

"what movie?" he asked
"i don't know you choose." i said
"no no ladies always choose." he smiled
"uhh well i wanted to watch the gallows." I hesitated
"that's good because you'll get scared and." he stopped
"what?" i laughed
"nothing." he laughed with me.

we bought our tickets and popcorn. we sat towards the back of the theater and waited for the movie to start by throwing popcorn into our mouths and simply just laughing. i missed hunter a lot.

the movie began and during the movie i somehow ended up in hunters arms with him laughing at me.

*hunters pov*

shes so gorgeous and i really did miss her.
during the movie she screamed a little so i held her hand and she then ended up in my arms and i was happy. i wanted her to be mine but i didn't want to rush it since she dissed my kiss once. when the movie was over we went to go get ice cream and we took crazy pictures together.

*y/n's pov*
we walked back to the house laughing a lot and he wouldn't stop calling me cute. when we got to my house i said bye to him  & that i had a very good time & he did agree to that as well. he pulled me back holding my waist and smiled.
"hunter.." i said
"don't say sorry again." he said
i nodded & he then let go of my waist.

"we should do this again sometime." he smiled
"definitely!" i said
"y/n..." he stopped

there it was. he kissed me. his lips were moving in sync with mine and he was holding my waist tight as my arms were around his neck. he pulled away.

"so there's this girl who's absolutely beautiful and she doesn't believe it and i think i might like her but I don't have her number yet." he laughed

"be my friend first." i teased

"goodnight y/n." he smiled
"goodnight hunter."

*hunter's pov*
i went into my house with brandon all over me asking me how everything went and how it was, what we did. i told him everything and i then went on twitter.

'tonight was perfect babygirl, hope you had a great one. goodnight loves.' i tweeted

most of that was to her and i knew she would see it. i laid awake for a while thinking of her and how perfect she was.

*y/n's pov*

"so how was it?" my mom asked
"good we had fun." i smiled

i ran to my room and matt was waiting for me.

"at least tell me the truth." he said
"he kissed me and i like him, haha okay bye now matt." i said
"well i'm happy you're happy and if he hurts you he's done." he replied
"matt you're so overprotective." i laughed
"it's my job as you're older brother." he said
"by like a year!" i said and threw a pillow laughing.

i got ready for bed and i saw hunters tweet which made me smile so much. I couldn't stop thinking of the kiss and the night. i shut my phone off and drifted to sleep.

--------
sorry I haven't updated I've been busy with soccer but i hope you liked this chapter even if it was sucky.