chapter 14

(not sure if i said this yet but y/n and hunter will both be 15)

* your pov *

hunter and I were together again and it honestly felt right and so much better. it was now my birthday and i was kind of depressed. my mom had to go on a business trip and matt had to stay in California at my dad's house.
long story short my parents are divorced.
i heard a knock on my door and i was so scared i jumped. i ran down and opened it. i rubbed my eyes to see my wonderful boyfriend standing there.

* hunters pov *

"happy birthday babygirl." i picked y/n up
"thank you baby" she smiled at me
i handed her, her favorite starbucks drink and a birthday cake pop.

she looked so beautiful even in the mornings.

is it bad that i wanted her? like sexually. really bad.

i bit my lip looking at her.

"hunter." she giggled
"huh yeah what." i looked up at her

she sat down right in my lap.
"whats are you thinking about?" she smiled

i was not about to tell her what.
"oh nothing." i lied to her

she connected out foreheads and put our lips inches away as she grabbed my hair. she quickly pulled away and got off my lap.

"well okay do you want to eat?" she asked

"no i'm okay." i smiled to her

we went up to her room and I just laid in her bed while she was getting ready in her bathroom.

"uh babe." she said nervously
"yeah what's up?" i asked getting up
"uhm I left my clothes on the chair." she said

i laughed and grabbed it for her. i headed to the bathroom door and all she had was a sports bra on and grey underwear.

"that ass." i smirked
"hunter!" she laughed

i opened the door and carried her. she actually wrapped her legs around me. she started laughing and I couldn't help but laugh too.

i sat on the bed and she was sat on me facing me.

"seriously you're insecure? don't be because damn you got a nice body babe." i said to her
and she blushed giggling

she leant in to kiss me on the lips and i kissed back.

"okay let me go i have to go change." she said
"nope" I smiled and kissed her again

she leant me down on the bed and kissed me again.

"why not." she said playing with my hair as her legs are spread one leg on one side and the other on the other side.

"because i like you here. possibly with barely any clothes on." i said nervously to her

"oh my gosh hunter." she smiled

i went up and kissed her. she brought me fully down on the bed my back flat on the bed and her hands in my hair. i brought my hand down to her thigh caressing it. she started grinding on me and sucking on my neck. i made my hand go up and she kept sucking on my neck. i let a moan escape my mouth. she pecked my lips and quickly ran to the restroom with the clothes.

"i'm changing!" she laughed

i watched as she ran and damn okay i was a lucky guy.